The return of the ACC Family Reunion fall event (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BMThiker

I aim to misbehave
s-Moderator
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
It's been a while, but we're back with the annual ACC Garage Family Reunion! It will be held at Choccolocco Mountain ORV Park and Campground in Jacksonville, AL, November 8-10. You will need to sign in upon entering the park.
ACCFamReunion2019.jpg

Rates are as follows:
Daily: $20 per driver + $5 per passenger
Weekend Pass: $30 per driver + $10 per passenger (Weekend pass includes primitive camping)
RV Sites with electricity & water - $30 per weekend (flat rate) - This is for the space only, does not include riding.

You can go to their website - www.choccoloccomountain.com - for more information, and we will be sure to post more info as we get closer!

Bring any food and drink you need/want. We will be having a potluck dinner Saturday night, so everyone bring something to share - nothing fancy.

We look forward to seeing you all on the trails!

If you're on Facebook, we're getting a headcount over there. Please RSVP so we can properly let the park know how many trucks we're going to be.

If you are not on FB, just post up here and we'll try to keep a tally.

RV spot has been booked for my Motorhouse! See y’all there!

Still have my mug and shirt from that one! I’m 50/50 right now. Will have two new babies, so not sure if I can break away.

...and I was just informed it’s our wedding anniversary that weekend. So, probably no chance. Such is life.

Man @Onur that was a day or 2 ago. Good times. We are there, looking forward to it.

I even think I still have that jacket in the closet, I will have to bring it out for this one.

Wonder if Sam will come out of hiding for this trip.

@Onur you should plan a long layover that weekend.

I'm gonna have to have the 80 rolling for this trip, I mean it was at the first one, seems fitting it should be at the return

Last edited:
Sam can break out his Chucks and ride one of his Honda's over just to hang out. We can find a seat for him. Does Matt still have his 80? I know he bought that mini truck I saw at ACC, but wondered if he still had the 80.

Sam can break out his Chucks and ride one of his Honda's over just to hang out. We can find a seat for him. Does Matt still have his 80? I know he bought that mini truck I saw at ACC, but wondered if he still had the 80.
The Stocks have been put on alert, the 80 is still in the stable and ready to wheel. Pickle schedule is taking priority right now, they will likely be a last minute call.

Stocks are IN. We've got 22 confirmed on FB now. The park contacted us to see if we needed a bigger gathering space. Dugan confirmed that we will need a pavilion or something and room for at least 25 trucks.

Hoping to make this one! Thanks to ACC for organizing.

Bump y'all!

Camp grounds have been scoped out and it's primitive all around. Bring chairs & tables (no picnic tables on site) and firewood for the pits (there are multiple). We'll have some canopies set up and ACC will have their adventure trailer deployed for camp central.

I'm also working on a lighter wheeling option for those that don't want to venture onto ORV trails, something in the Talladega Nat'l forest.

Last minute repair- I hope to button up tonight. Should make it up there Friday evening. Gonna have a buddy following me up in a K5.... Maybe y’all don’t give him too much of a hard time :lol:

58754ACA-D805-46C9-BCBC-18FE5CB88BD5.jpeg

E11BBFEB-CDBE-4D5B-AE44-88F27C398BA8.jpeg

I was hoping to have my 8.2" axle housing installed by this trip, but only got the diff rebuilt this past weekend. I feel your pain. You got this!

FYI, there is going to be a Jeep Club there the same time we are. All makes/models welcome.

Looks like I am going to have to arrive Saturday morning and leave that night. Hope that is OK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom