Monthly meeting place at Kilroys 730pm on first wed each month (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Back at Johns Hopkins on Tuesday, 8/6. Wife has a new tumor in her left femur bone marrow. Gonna go in and dig it out and then put a rod in from hip to knee. I will miss another meeting.
Best of luck!
Let us know if we can help in any way.

Hey Jon here, the FNG from Wed-night. Nice meeting you characters, I saw the thread for the Fall Crawl but please send me any other info I need or should check out for membership, etc. Oh and frickin' TGIF, that's all I got~!

Best of luck!
Let us know if we can help in any way.
Wife is home, cancer was successfully removed from bone marrow and a nice long rod from hip to knee installed to keep leg from snapping after the bone marrow was frozen to kill any missed cells. She is getting around with a walker and is sore as Hell.

Wife is home, cancer was successfully removed from bone marrow and a nice long rod from hip to knee installed to keep leg from snapping after the bone marrow was frozen to kill any missed cells. She is getting around with a walker and is sore as Hell.
Jesus man! You guys deserve a break!
I f-ing hate cancer!

I've been a member for 6 months. Suggested topics for the 4 September meeting:
  1. Club roster posted on MUD. Quarterly? Semiannually?
  2. Off Road 101 for new members.
  3. Submitting website content. Is the website still relevant with the FB change and new IG account?
  4. More club trail rides in 2020.

It that the club equivalent to puberty? :D

1. Here, Here. We used to post it with the meeting minutes. I'd like to see us get back to that. We need to discuss roster content, such as phone numbers, addresses, etc... it's easy to modify and post as a PDF, or even a (gasp) link to a shared cloud folder. I may have some news on that front at the meeting.
  2. Yes! We need to plan something... Who better to organize that than you?
  3. It is long over due. We can get that back up and running. I'd like to see the website more relevant.
  4. Could not agree more. We should plan 1/4ly runs.

Looks like I might make this meeting!

I'm oing to try to get a ride in at Wakefield (next door to Kilroy's) before. If anyone is interested, my plan is park in the back lot of Wakefield Park near the dumpsters around 1730 and ride for about an hour then head over to Kilroy's.

I've gotten fat and out of shape so it will be a slow to moderate pace.

I’m gonna miss this one, have to get nerves cooked in my back at 2pm, I’ll be laid up at 7 😉keep me posted on wrenching get together

When's the next meeting?

Jan 1?

No meeting this month. Instead, we are having our annual holiday party at Jeff's place on Saturday, January 4th. The holiday party thread is HERE.
If you need the address, email me at capitallandcruiserclub@outlook.com
Non members are welcome... but entry is a six pack:beer:. We hope to see you there.

Hopefully I can make it Saturday. My whole family was sick last week, so naturally I'm showing symptoms now. I just need it to pass by Saturday since I'm supposed to bring a few bottles for the party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom