What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (75 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

After swapping the factory cover for the AC behind the glove box last year to upgrade and air filters for the cabin air I noticed a leak on PS floor when running AC. Pulled out the glove box, removed cover and ran a bead of permatex, replaced cover and let dry overnight, no more leak.

Been an expensive week since I got back from Hundreds in the Hills on Monday.

Replaced the steering rack at Camelback Toyota at the beginning of the week. Great service as usual.

Since I sliced the sidewalls of three of my tires at HIH, it was time to get new tires. I've been sitting on some 16" wheels for a while now to replace my 18"s. So I swapped my KO2s from 275/65/18s to 285/75/16s.

IMG_20190802_095145.jpg

Replaced the steering rack at Camelback Toyota at the beginning of the week. Great service as usual.

Since I sliced the sidewalls of three of my tires at HIH, it was time to get new tires. I've been sitting on some 16" wheels for a while now to replace my 18"s. So I swapped my KO2s from 275/65/18s to 285/75/16s.

View attachment 2047430

You sliced 3? where they are not holding air any more? Just curious

You sliced 3? where they are not holding air any more? Just curious

Yep, 3 tires with slices in the sidewall. A little too deep for my comfort. They were all holding air. I didn't want to buy more 18s, so I risked driving it back to Phoenix.

I got off easier than some other guys at HIH. I think at least two drove to Durango or Grand Junction for new tires.

View attachment 2047430
Wheels look great. How much did the steering rack set you back?

DJCloz,
Love the rims. Did you purchase those center caps or modify the factory ones?

I just removed the stock Toyota center cap emblems. These were TRD wheels I had powder coated myself to be all black. And I purchased some Lexus emblems on eBay. I think they were about $27 for the 4 and they came with double sided tape on the back for
Easy application

Installed Borla cat back on ms Laura’s yoda, she helped with the install but missed out on the decommission

I've had it for a year, and drove it from 79K till 81,5K miles.

Sold the LX today, because it was just too much of luxury and comfort to my liking

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom