SAS SAS #3 Official Thread 2019 (4 Viewers)

SAS #3 Color choices

• Capri Blue

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Sky Blue

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Pollux Orange

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Olive Green

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Spring Green

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Cadet Blue

• Dune Beige

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Rustic Green

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Freeborn Red

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Yellow / Mustard

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Loaded up and ready to hit the road early in the AM. Taking HWY 82 from MS across Texas and stopping in DFW tomorrow night to pickup my co- pilot at the airport.

View attachment 2045202
that is a super nice 60 Series.

Unfortunately I'll be on the other side of the KOA since I booked too late. Will be sure to venture out with our chairs to join you guys for shenanigans.

This couldn't come at a better time, I need a break...

Safe travels everyone, see you soon.

Im all the way at the front of the park. The lot they gave me is actually designated as a motorcycle site but it’s a corner site.

Anyone remember if the KOA has a washer and dryer for public use at a fee of course?

Anyone remember if the KOA has a washer and dryer for public use at a fee of course?
the website says they do. Pitch has stayed there before and said it is a good set up. in early January he quickly secured a creekside cabin for us and Saddletramp. I think we are near the store and the laundry but will need to hoof it across the compound to get to the jade Bean coffee wagon - Im sure it will be worth the trek !

the website says they do. Pitch has stayed there before and said it is a good set up. in early January he quickly secured a creekside cabin for us and Saddletramp. I think we are near the store and the laundry but will need to hoof it across the compound to get to the jade Bean coffee wagon - Im sure it will be worth the trek !
Sweet! Totally worth the trek!!

Sweet! Totally worth the trek!!
I'll drink to that. I stretched the bag I bought at SAS2 as far as I could. Drank the last of it on a lake camping trip while bacon was sizzling on the campfire. Great way to start the day!

I'll drink to that. I stretched the bag I bought at SAS2 as far as I could. Drank the last of it on a lake camping trip while bacon was sizzling on the campfire. Great way to start the day!

Since I'm new, I haven't had the chance to sample it yet. But I'm a total coffee hound, so taking the word of everyone...I ordered two bags.

And I'll take more.

I’m bringing about 40 extra bags that aren’t preordered already if anyone needs a fix to take with them!

Watch who you're talking to on the CB going down the highway...

Joy Ride!

Edit - Does anyone have Brake Line 90947-02933? One of the rear axle lines. Talked to my local dealer they said 1 week, Cruiser Outfitters doesn't have it in stock either... or can someone confirm if 96940-34705 replaces 90947-02933?

Any leads possibly? @POTATO LAUNCHER @dogfishlake
I might prettyvsure I have braided brake lines which one do you need

Im on the road!!

20190731_131011.jpg

Knob creek old fashion at Santa fe stop. Vacation is on

hc_1564629567072.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom