Who the hell are you? ( intros ) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Finally getting around to saying hello here haha. My names Sean, i'm from the spruce grove area west of Edmonton. Kinda newish to 4x4ing, grew up on quads and bikes. Last fall i bought a 4runner with some mods already done to it.

Its a 98, Have a 3.5" lift on the front, and 4" on the rear, 33" Nokian Rockproofs, ARB front bumper, warn 8000lb winch, some offbrand roof rack and a custom sleeping platform in the back that i built. Have a cold air intake currently but NEED a snorkel lol.

I like to explore and am always down for an adventure, looking for like minded offroad enthusiasts that share my love for wheeling/camping. So far i've explored along the Forestry Trunk road from Hinton to Cadomin, Did an overnight run to Ruby falls from the Cardinal divide and most recently completed the Brazeau spillway with Bambino840 and a couple more members on here.

IMG_2670.jpg

Welcome D1ty Sean, I see Bambino has been recruiting his own fleet of 4Runners; like he's trying to start a spinoff club or something

:/

;)

Welcome D1ty Sean, I see Bambino has been recruiting his own fleet of 4Runners; like he's trying to start a spinoff club or something

;)
Wait until you see Paul’s fleet of 4 runners....:ninja: black ops

;)
Wait until you see Paul’s fleet of 4 runners....:ninja: black ops

After being away for a couple years I have moved back to Alberta. I am now in Sherwood Park...
Dealing with some major house issues right now...

Here is a photo of one of my cruisers...

While living in Vancouver I did quite a bit of work on other peoples Landcruisers and am offering my services up in Alberta now. Not sure where else to post this...

Diesel Landcruiser Guru

20171120_152639.jpg

welcome jzilla there's a run this sunday if you've got an itch.

60 looks awesome, good luck with the house issues.
Thanks! Where do you guys go? I am not driving that truck now but have my winter beater BJ60 with tiny little tires on it.

no cost at all. We just need to get a meeting together and have some beers and wings. That’s the only process really. Decoco makes a good point if you come wheeling

The vehicle is triple locked, tow points, winch will be installed shortly after purchased.

new to this forum too, anyone have a line on a roof rack or cross beams?

The vehicle is triple locked, tow points, winch will be installed shortly after purchased.

new to this forum too, anyone have a line on a roof rack or cross beams?

Well sounds like you’re ready, minimum was the tow points but if you do come wheeling I may need a recovery :p

When did you guys get the ARB bumper? I have been looking for a shop close to my place, but I don't think there is one.

When did you guys get the ARB bumper? I have been looking for a shop close to my place, but I don't think there is one.

Have you checked with @simonliew ? I believe he is (or was?) an ARB dealer in Winnipeg.

Hi what year and what kind of truck for the ARB bumper?

Just posting an update on my current Toyota status. I’ve parked the FJ40 for the time being and have been focusing on an 84 Pickup that I saved from rotting at a farm. The extra space with the box / topper is nice to have.
Hoping to get some paint on the cab and fix up the rusty box.
DDDAB0D0-BEB2-423A-9073-31566DACB682.jpeg

Posted in the 80 series thread but just found this section.

Names Mark I've lived in Edmonton since 2010. Done tons of offroading with work and recently bought a jeep for adventures through the rockies and found it too small and quality lacking. Saw an 80 series and started reading up on them.

At any rate once the jeep sells I'll be in the market for a HDJ81.

This forum has the best community I've found ever really looking to get out with other yotas once I have my own.

PS if anyone is selling a clean diesel 80 series between Vancouver and Winnipeg I'm in the market ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom