SOLD 1997 LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TurboDennis

SILVER Star
Threads
Got another LX450 to part out.

440k KM. 1997 model. TRIPLE LOCKED. Interior is mostly great (it was driven by a 110lbs female).

Everything on the truck seems to work great. Runs great, no unusual noises or CEL. Transfer case linkage is seized solid from not moving the shifter for the last 15 years.

Located in Toronto area, Canada, but i have an account with UPS and can ship to US for about $10 more than it would generally cost to ship domestically. No shipping of large parts/body panels unless you're buying A LOT of things at once to justify shipping freight.

Here's a list of everything sold. Will update it as things are sold. Most other things are available. I also have a ton of parts left from previous partouts, so some parts i have multiples of.

- armrest cover
- ds head light
- ashtray
- some flares
- steering wheel
- wheel center caps
- air amplifier for A/C
- rims (except spare)
- lockers with electronics
- door switch trim pieces

Payment:
Paypal banned my account recently for sending/receiving too many friends and family payments (while parting out the previous truck here). They froze almost $1000 in it for 180 days.
I still have my wife's account that i could use, but i really dont want to give them any more business at this point (if at all possible).

I would strongly prefer payment through www.transferwise.com
It's a direct bank transfer (similar to wire transfer), takes 2 minutes to register/send and you can use any source of funds to send it (debit card, credit, bank account, bill payment, etc). It's also cheaper than paypal.

If multiple people want the same part, priority will be given to those who are willing to pay by transferwise.
Otherwise, paypal payments to my wife's account MUST be sent as a regular payment (not friends and family), and you would have to cover their fees (4%). (and Venmo is owned by paypal as well, so i dont want to use them for the same reasons).

20190723_151457.jpg

20190722_133608.jpg

20190722_133628.jpg

20190724_090357.jpg

20190722_133651.jpg

Last edited:
Visors if good
Steering wheel if great - when available
ECU ?
Climate Control section?

Visors if good
Steering wheel if great - when available
ECU ?
Climate Control section?

Drivers visor is good - no noticeable sag. Passenger has some sag, as seen in the attached picture. $75 for the pair
ECU - $70
Climate control unit - $100

Shipping - $20

20190724_143750.jpg

Sun roof parts I need the motor, and some other sunroof stuff is that still available?

Sun roof parts I need the motor, and some other sunroof stuff is that still available?
Sure, its available, but pulling the headliner to gain access is somewhat time consuming, and i won't have the time to do it for at least a week.

hey dennis

Do the lockers actuator work engaged? front and rear?
Does the antenna motor work?
Ashtray Passenger rear door
Does it have the trailer hitch wiring (located on rear quarter panel passenger side) does it work
rear tailight passenger side wiring
maybe steering wheel when available if you have better pictures
disk tray for cd changer on center console.
Fuel door ok?

shipping to 33178.

No rush since the truck is at the shop

Any chance you would be willing to sell 1 rim (in good shape) and all 4 center caps? Shipping to 21046?

hey dennis

Do the lockers actuator work engaged? front and rear?
Does the antenna motor work?
Ashtray Passenger rear door
Does it have the trailer hitch wiring (located on rear quarter panel passenger side) does it work
rear tailight passenger side wiring
maybe steering wheel when available if you have better pictures
disk tray for cd changer on center console.
Fuel door ok?

shipping to 33178.

No rush since the truck is at the shop
No idea on lockers, as they wouldnt engage anyway (even if worked) without shifting the T-case to L, which i can not do at the moment. I'll attempt to free up the seized T-case linkage sometime over the weekend (probably) and test the lockers. I highly doubt they would work though - the switch has never been touched by the P/O for 15 years. Bur regardless, i would not sell the actuators separate from the differentials.
Antenna works, but it might be sold already via PM. Will update when confirmed. $100 with the main antenna wire cut, or $120 with the wire intact (wire is a huge pain to remove). You would be second in line if you want it. EDIT: It's available if you want it.
It has the trailer hitch wiring, but i think its aftermarket. Has "curt" written on it. It works. $25
Door Ashtray - $10
Tail light wiring- $10 (without bulbs)
Steering wheel is probably sold. ($150). You would be 3rd in line
Complete CD changer assembly $35
Fuel door is great - $25

Any chance you would be willing to sell 1 rim (in good shape) and all 4 center caps? Shipping to 21046?

Sure, i could sell you the rim from the spare. It has no curb rash, but obviously has surface corrosion on aluminum (As all the rims on this truck - none of them are in "good" shape (but my definition of "good shape" might be different from yours).
$45 for the rim, $85 for all 4 center caps.
Shipping - roughly $25.

Last edited:
No idea on lockers, as they wouldnt engage anyway (even if worked) without shifting the T-case to L, which i can not do at the moment. I'll attempt to free up the seized T-case linkage sometime over the weekend (probably) and test the lockers. I highly doubt they would work though - the switch has never been touched by the P/O for 15 years. Bur regardless, i would not sell the actuators separate from the differentials.
Antenna works, but it might be sold already via PM. Will update when confirmed. $100 with the main antenna wire cut, or $120 with the wire intact (wire is a huge pain to remove). You would be second in line if you want it.
It has the trailer hitch wiring, but i think its aftermarket. Has "curt" written on it. It works. $25
Door Ashtray - $10
Tail light wiring- $10 (without bulbs)
Steering wheel is probably sold. ($150). You would be 3rd in line
Complete CD changer assembly $35
Fuel door is great - $25

Sure, i could sell you the rim from the spare. It has no curb rash, but obviously has surface corrosion on aluminum (As all the rims on this truck - none of them are in "good" shape (but my definition of "good shape" might be different from yours).
$45 for the rim, $85 for all 4 center caps.
Shipping - roughly $25.
pm'd you

Are the front corner-marker lights still there?

Price for the pair?

Are the front corner-marker lights still there?

Price for the pair?

The ones under the headlights or the ones beside the headlights? I always get confused with the terminology for those.

The ones under - $60 Shipped for the pair

The ones beside - $80 shipped for the pair

The belt moldings on this truck are a bit rough - black rubber coating is starting to peel off in some places. I got 3 that are nice from another truck. $120 Shipped for the 3 good ones and 1 (drivers side rear) from this truck.

Greetings, do you have the steering box with the pitman arm?
If so, what is the condition and price? Thanks!

Hi,
$220 Shipped (shipping is about $50)
Good condition, didnt leak. Some surface rust on it as you would expect from a Canadian truck.

brake booster, drivers and passenger mirrors please to california 92354
Mirrors - $75 each. Brake booster - $90.
Shipping - $25 for everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom