Events/Trails December Peace trail run date set for December 26th roll out. (1 Viewer)

Which dates work best for you??

• December31-Janurary 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • December 26th to December 29th

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Overlandeffex

SILVER Star
Threads
As many of you know the team of the @Cruiser Bauers did the West side of the AZ peace trail...but need to finish off the east side. Gauging interest on doing that over the Christmas holiday area. Thinking of leaving San Diego area December 31st around 830 and making it to the trail just after lunch... Thought is to make it up to Kingman mid day on the 3rd of January and then head home.... depending on time maybe hit the Bradshaw on the west run. Not sure what the interest will be but planning in advance.

Going to change this up a bit...wife suggested another set of dates....So going to add a poll.

I'm giving one of those non-committal commitments that would allow me to flake out if the wife decides she's got other plans (for us). In theory one of those sets of dates should work but it's still pretty far out and I don't think we've made any plans yet around X-mas/New Year so that could change. IN for now.

I'm going to try to make this one. I voted , but either date is equally viable this far out.

I'm going to try to make this one. I voted , but either date is equally viable this far out.
If we do the early date it could work in to a trip down the Bradshaw on the way home if we want...

I am thinking the earlier dates would work for us.

Any more info in the route, itinerary, etc??

I am thinking the earlier dates would work for us.

Any more info in the route, itinerary, etc??
Working on getting the route up...

Well, this trip is now set for the December 26th start date. Working a driving and camping plan for the trip plus if we get done early we could hit the Bradshaw on the way home. Take your time off and come join us. I'm going to open this run to the Copper State Cruise group to see if any would like to join us.

We might be able to make this.

SO here is the trail it self and will post the complete trail with alternates in the GPX file thread.
1565752866916.png

Last edited:
I'm TBD on this one, but if @chap79 confirms I don't think I can miss it!

Here is the stuff from the west side.

I'm TBD on this one, but if @chap79 confirms I don't think I can miss it!
We’ll hopefully know for sure by Thanksgiving if this is a go/no go. Definitely missing our great friends and the wheeling out west.

Sweet!!!

Mojave Road done... Time to start the prep work on this one.....😈😈😈

I am definitely a mostly probably on this, such an awesome part of the west. Just waiting to see what sort of wacky family thing comes up that I will need to wiggle out of.

I am likely going to have to pass on this one. I have set myself a goal to complete a load of unfinished projects by the new year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom