Wheel & Tire Database (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

Several of the other forums have a wheel and tire database. I've done some searching, but do not see one here. Does it exist?

Thanks,

JB

On this board we just start new threads everyday asking if it fits. Over and over and over and over and over and....

Just went searching for the same thing. A master wheel/tire thread would be sweet.

Subscribing.

In the description format share your truck’s:
• wheel and tire brand/make - with tire size, specs of the rims -include pressure on the tires, rim, diameter and width
• with spacers -thickness of the spacers.
• stock or aftermarket suspension -make and model/part numbers if possible

Just my .02 cents. It’s like a wheel/tire/suspension database for active members of mud for the 100 series and LX470s.

And over, and over... X2 ^

It would be a great database. People would still ask. So are you sure that I can fit a...

And over, and over... X2 ^

It would be a great database. People would still ask. So are you sure that I can fit a...
People are always going to ask. But this might reduce it. :meh:

So is this thread the database and someone will maintain the top post?

I'm not sure I'm ready for that kind of responsibility, but willing to take on the task if needed.

Hey guys anyone care to start? 👍🏻😁 post a pic of your truck with your wheels and tires clear in the photo 👍🏻👍🏻
• make/model of your rims with diameter, width and offset
• wheel spacers thickness (if you have one installed either front only or rear only or both!)
• suspension setup (stock or aftermarket or custom-made)

Share it! This will be really helpful especially for those who are new like me. How can we make this sticky?

The MUD 100 wheel and tire database

My 295/70/18 Toyo M/Ts fit:cool:

But seriously. All this depends on what ones definition of “fits” is.

295/70/18 Toyo MT
Method NV 18” +25mm
22” hub to fender
BFH to the pinch weld

Last edited:
This is a pretty in-depth helpful database. Does anyone have 16” bronze wheels that fit with no spacers or machining? SCS F5s are out of stock and I have been bitten by the bronze bug and I need to scratch it before I become rational again and stick with what I have. Already have two sets of wheels with tires, but they’re stock :vomit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom