Goose Lake July 26-27 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have this one on my calendar and I am stoked to visit the area.

Are there other trails worth considering in the area if I can sneak out early or stay a few days after. Thinking of making this one a 4-5 day trip to explore the area with the Club run wedged in the middle.

Who else is planning on making this one?

Are there other trails worth considering in the area if I can sneak out early or stay a few days after. Thinking of making this one a 4-5 day trip to explore the area with the Club run wedged in the middle.

Lake abundance is a a pretty area, sunlight basin is also a worthy area to explore. Jason has spent some time in that area. Lori took friday off so we'll leave friday morning

Unfortunately not making this one with the club but I will be there the previous Monday/Tuesday as part of a Morrison, goose lake mash up. It's a beautiful area and fun trail

Get with Jason. He has a spectacular track! not difficult but very scenic!

Jane and I are going. Might also make it out there on Friday, but not 100% certain yet. Last year I led the group up there and we had an adventure, for sure. A piece of granite slashed my right rear sidewall and blew out so I had to do a tire change on the trail with an incline, anchored off the back of @adventurefamly ' s truck. Bryan also experienced his trailer flopping over for the first time on that trail, too. Fun was had by all.... LOL

Last edited:

Drew, if you haven't already done the Beartooth Pass to Red Lodge or explored Chief Joseph Highway that'd definitely be worth looking into while you're in the area!!

Just got these from Jason, he must be cruising around cooke city . One is half a mile past the goose lake turnoff and the other is how much snow is in the beartooths
AC61C524-BF11-41C4-9C00-D6641C2A7BB8.jpeg
F90E86AB-CDCE-478D-88E3-A02DBF5B2895.jpeg

Wow that's still pretty socked in... although we've got good temps all this week in the 80's.

I am stoked either way.

So for those planning to go on the club run July 26-27, would pushing back be a possibility? I know how busy summer schedules can be....

And if anyone has been up Daisy/Lulu passes what are conditions like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom