What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Moved home to Atlanta from Chicago. Would never do this again but actually worked out pretty well just lots of nervous miles and stops to make sure all was well.

How does it work?
The locks are very "vigorous". They really jump hard. I think the key was using the relays to get good power to the actuator over 16 gauge wire. There is a pretty extensive thread on here about adding relays to the stock 62 system to juice it up.

Air pump has been gone for awhile, now EGR too. Also new exhaust manifold gasket. So quiet now-who says 60 series are loud?
IMG_0019.JPG

Got this custom build all wrapped up!
We built custom front and rear bumpers, added 33x10.5 km3, comeup winch and coated the bumpers and wheels in an evo gray.

Sooo much classier then the cookie cutter ARB.

Sooo much classier then the cookie cutter ARB.
Agreed… and I have the original ARB on my 60 because there are few production bumpers with a full protection hoop. This is just a cleaner, tighter design with a matching rear. Definitely a wish list item.

They are close to production ready if there is enough interest.
I would be very interested in a raw rear bumper. Ball park price? Thank you. I come over to Grass Valley all the time to visit my family. I can pick it up to save shipping. I will be moving there in 2.5 years. Good to know there are Cruiserheads there. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom