For Sale 1987 FJ60 in Leesburg Virginia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For Sale! 1987 Toyota Landcruiser FJ60 for $17,500 ! 125,394 miles . I purchased the vehicle in 2012 from a Baltimore PD Helicopter Pilot (friend of my brothers who was a BPD officer) who was very meticulous about maintaining the vehicle. He purchased it at an estate sale in Ohio. All Original in excellent condition. I have the body refinished and repainted in 2012 ($5500) in the original silver color. Maintenance records were provided to me by the pilot. Since 2011 maintenance includes new front and rear brakes , rotors and drums, new oil pan, muffler , shocks , tires, starter, choke and parking cables. I have detailed records and invoices for repairs. Thanks to the pilot I also have Toyota Manuals for Heavy Duty repair, maintenance procedures, wiring diagrams, 2 F Engine repair, AC repair, Chassis and Body repair, and Owners manuals (Spector OR reproductions). Garage Kept and no heavy duty off-roading. I drive the LC to my hunting camp in WV three or four times a year and it has been driven in deep snow in NVA when needed. The interior and exterior of the vehicle look almost like new. You don't see many of these on the road in this condition. Serious inquiries only please. Thanks!

IMG_0665 (4).JPG

IMG_0668.JPG

IMG_0672.JPG

IMG_0687.JPG

IMG_0675.JPG

Please post pictures of the undercarriage and engine bay. I am interested in your 60,
Thanks John

Hi John ,

Here are a few more pics with the engine bay and other photos. I will have to crawl under the 60 in my garage tomorrow. I can send you a few more then. Thanks!

Gutter and C channels. Whats that? I am Finance guy. :) My son is the mechanic. I will try and take some closer shots of the engine bay over the weekend. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom