The classic ARB 40 Series bumper is back for a limited time! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any update on more of them getting out the door

If you placed an order during the actual order period, you should have your bumper. If you are on the wait list I’ll have to check Monday. We continue to work through the waitlist.

Update. 100% of our original promo customers have received their bumpers via shipping or pickup here in SLC. We are expecting more bumpers on 7/15/19 and those will all go to waitlist customers in the order they were added to the wait list. If everyone on our waitlist still wants the bumper, we will not have enough to get to the bottom of the list. We'll just have to work through them as we can. Hope that helps!

Loving the installed photos :cool:

3420010-1.JPG

3420010-2.JPG

Is there any update on those on the list?

We just got slammed with an big ARB order and have ~8 in-stock. With the holiday today we didn't get a chance to start calling those next on the wait list. We'll pick back up on that Monday!

Thanks again everyone! I’m pleased we were able to get through so many on the waitlist... we had just a couple that we couldn’t accommodate and they were inquiries nearly a year after the close of the actual buy-in period.

So now... let’s see more installed pics!

Are the side bars still available?

Hi, i know you are out of the ARB BUMPERS, but do you still have a wait list just in case you get more? I called and asked to be put on waitlist but never received a call. Just wanted to see if theres a possibility of getting more in the future or if ur trying? Seems like u sold them quick. Thanks

Is there anyone close to the Boston area that would let me take detailed measurements of there's? I'm thinking I might take a stab at making my own clone w/side bars as well.....

Anyone have the Catchers Mask lying around and want to sell?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom