Toronto/GTA Cruisers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Seen a couple on the road but not very often. Trying to get a gauge on how many Land Crusier exist in Toronto/GTA area?

Would love to meetup now that the weather is better

I only know one guy in GTA, but haven't heard from him in a couple of years. I don't get out there
very often, but maybe this summer. I'll have an airplane not a cruiser though.

I've seen very few older ones. there's a beautiful 80 near me in the East end. I have an '05 LX470 that I recently imported when I moved back north last year.

There is an older couple in my area with a early 90s 70 series and 60 series.

Saw a pre 95 80 series up in richmond hill but thats it

There is an older couple in my area with a early 90s 70 series and 60 series.
I saw an older couple, who always waved when I drove by in my 60. So one day I just stopped in front
of them, ran back and said 'coffee?' - we've been good friends ever since. Shared interests, never know
who you might meet.

There are a few of us around. Am in the beaches and have a hzj77. Had it in japan and took to africa to live for a few years. We are back and brought it with again. We used to organize outings a few years ago on sontt but that forum is gone. Seems quiet these days.

Am heading out for the night in my cruiser with a friend and our kids this saturday night. Nothing too challenging but low range required if interested.

Seen a couple on the road but not very often. Trying to get a gauge on how many Land Crusier exist in Toronto/GTA area?

Would love to meetup now that the weather is better

Hi Kendrick!
There is plenty around, but most seem to be inactive on the internet. I sell a lot of cruiser parts locally and meet 80 owners all the time who have never even heard of ih8mud. Check out "True North Toyota Trucks". There is a bunch of 80 owners in that club.

yup, turbodennis has got it right, check out tnortt.ca. there's a number of cruiser heads on there. tnortt rose out of the wreckage of sontt

Hello All.

Just purchased a 1993 TLC HDJ80 from Europe. Looking forward to meeting other owners and sharing knowledge.

Already emailed TurboDennis and hope to go see him soon, once the snow melts.

Cheers

yup, turbodennis has got it right, check out tnortt.ca. there's a number of cruiser heads on there. tnortt rose out of the wreckage of sontt
Looks like True North Cruisers page has been shut down. I’m out in B.C. but try to keep in touch
if I’ve met someone online or on the road.

Hello All.

Just purchased a 1993 TLC HDJ80 from Europe. Looking forward to meeting other owners and sharing knowledge.

Already emailed TurboDennis and hope to go see him soon, once the snow melts.

Cheers
Sure would be interested in how you went about getting the truck in Europe.

Hey y’all. I’m seldom on this forum but do run several Cruisers. Most are stored for the winter but I do have a HDJ81 I drive year round. I'm based in Barrie. Love to meet up if there's a get together. I did a SONTT one in Mississauga a few years ago.

Hi guys , do you know where i can get reinforced recovery points for 2006 lx470 in canada?

New here bdw, i am from toronto , started doing some trails a few weeks ago,
I own 2006 lx470 as a daily driver, going to install 33" mud tires , and maybe leave the rest as stock for now.

Hey y’all. I’m seldom on this forum but do run several Cruisers. Most are stored for the winter but I do have a HDJ81 I drive year round. I'm based in Barrie. Love to meet up if there's a get together. I did a SONTT one in Mississauga a few years ago.
Hey I'm based in Innisfil! I'm in if there are any get togethers when the salt is clear of the roads. Do you have 40series parts kicking around? Looking for a few odds and ends.

Hey I'm based in Innisfil! I'm in if there are any get togethers when the salt is clear of the roads. Do you have 40series parts kicking around? Looking for a few odds and ends.
Hey...

I'm out in Guelph....trying to figure out who's still active on here for a cruiser meet come Spring. Theres about 9 or 10 guys spoke to so far about it.

What parts do you need?

Hey...

I'm out in Guelph....trying to figure out who's still active on here for a cruiser meet come Spring. Theres about 9 or 10 guys spoke to so far about it.

What parts do you need?
I am from Toronto.

I am in for a run.
I will be doing one in the snow after the Lockdown in a month or two, if you want to join.

I live in Richmond Hill and would also be interested in a meet and greet. Good to know other guys in the area. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom