O'Neals for dinner @ CMCC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

From the google maps overhead, there appears to be to be plenty of parking for trucks and trailers in front, behind and down the street. There’s even a big open gravel lot in front of the police station, which is in direct view of O’Neal’s.

Once I get back to camp, crack a beer, get my stuff together to shower, finish beer 1 and open beer 2, chat about the day with whoever comes by camp while polishing off beer 2, then open beer 3 for the walk to the shower, I have little interest in wrangling up the fam and traveling anywhere.
I see what your saying about the satellite map. What you can't tell is how much of that is legal parking or where the curbs are. And there is no way of knowing what will be there on that day at that time.

I'm a total novice when it comes to trailers and towing. It's not my trailer and dragging it through Pine Grove when I don't need to dosen't seem wise either.

I will miss your company but the rest of that sounds like a personal problem.

I will be planning on 7:00 if anyone wants to join me great. Please let me know who is and I can make reservations too.

I see what your saying about the satellite map. What you can't tell is how much of that is legal parking or where the curbs are. And there is no way of knowing what will be there on that day at that time.

I'm a total novice when it comes to trailers and towing. It's not my trailer and dragging it through Pine Grove when I don't need to dosen't seem wise either.

I will miss your company but the rest of that sounds like a personal problem.

I will be planning on 7:00 if anyone wants to join me great. Please let me know who is and I can make reservations too.

No one had proposed or specified a time, so I was just offering a suggestion and possible solutions for those of us with trailers...:confused:

And leave my personal life out of this would ya? I got 3 girls in my house that judge me daily, I don't need to hear it on 'mud too. :worms::flipoff2::beer:

I've heard the hot...cool new thing is a cold beer whilst in a hot shower...:meh:

Beer 3 was for the WALK to the shower... Who drinks in the shower? :hmm:

I am up for this as well, many a good night spend there! If you take the exit at the Comfort inn, you can drop trailers and we could car pool from the Comfort Inn parking lot. I am not sure I want to take a trailer and try to find a place to park.

I also agree with Stump, right after wheeling at AOAA Friday night works for me. Food has always been good, even the seafood.

Any idea what O'Neals has on tap?

Beer? LOL! I'm betting one of the taps is yeungling, and the other depends on which side of the state the associate with, maybe IC or IC light?

Can I crash this, being a NY gal? Looks like I'll be there Wed. night but might take Onur till Friday to roll down.

I'm in for Friday dinner at any time chosen.

O'Neill's has several beers on tap.
May of them are great. Good bottle and can selection, IIRC. There's also a great beer store halfway from the Comfort Inn to O'Neals. It's right next to an Ammo store!
Can I crash this, being a NY gal? Looks like I'll be there Wed. night but might take Onur till Friday to roll down.
That's right, take the focus off the NC guy who's gonna sneak in!

I'm in for Friday dinner at any time chosen.

May of them are great. Good bottle and can selection, IIRC. There's also a great beer store halfway from the Comfort Inn to O'Neals. It's right next to an Ammo store!
That's right, take the focus off the NC guy who's gonna sneak in!
The NC guy who seems to know an awful lot about Pine Grove...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom