UC chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am going on 6 years in the upstate (longest I have ever lived in one place). Today was the first time I have had a clear view from Caesar’s Head. Awesome scene.

Ih8beingdumb :bang::mad::bang:

Evidently forgot to put the truck in gear when I got out of the truck... Thank goodness for my neighbors pine trees keeping the Cruiser out of their house. Nobody got hurt. Now to start saving for the 4x4labs and find a new hatch and tailgate. Don't think it bent the frame.
20190612_180328.jpg

I’m hoping to get some sliders on my sequoia before OTMT but it’s hard for me to spend ~$400 on them when I’m sure I can do the cutting/ welding to fab them. The issue is bending the tubing any suggestions for how to bend it. Take it to a muffler shop or is there a local business that would just bend the tubing for me?

I’m hoping to get some sliders on my sequoia before OTMT but it’s hard for me to spend ~$400 on them when I’m sure I can do the cutting/ welding to fab them. The issue is bending the tubing any suggestions for how to bend it. Take it to a muffler shop or is there a local business that would just bend the tubing for me?
If u value the paint job on that sequoia you will have to not go on the last stop of the ride!

Nick and I left his 60 at the bottom of the trail and caught rides up with other guys a few years ago. It is well worth going and a lot of fun riding along. Just need a tent and sleeping bag for that last night.

We may do that only issue is we’ll have a 3month old with us and wife likes the comfort of sleeping in the car more

Does anyone know of a reputable structural engineer? I just purchased a house and it came with a 30x30, 2 story shop! I am in need of an engineer to let me know if the floor is stable enough for a pool table.

Secondly, does anyone know of a garage door installer? My land cruiser may be too tall for the current garage door....

Thanks,
Alex

Came across this in the pinball museum in Hendersonville

A44DF190-4688-4A11-AC8E-23AB0B54496E.jpeg

interesting movie if you have never seen it. Believe it is currently on netflix.

I saw it twice when I was around 14

Just sold our 1994 80 with 110k....sad day but stay tuned......

That is sad. It was a beautiful truck. Does this mean Jeff gets a trail rig???:steer:

One step closer to the plan that came to me about a month ago that my wife approved.........can't believe it's coming together so well! Hopefully by end of month it will all finalize.

Wheeler in training!

20190721_181913.jpg

20190721_182611.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom