O'Neals for dinner @ CMCC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Actually, they have pretty good food, and the servers have been friendly every time I’ve gone, plus it's a bar.

Not sure what you looking for.
O'Neals Pub

sweet nothings whispered in an ear, a firm hand on a knee while sitting in a dimly lit corner booth??

Entice me...

I'll bring some of the local girls...

Looks like she's ready for a shotgun wedding.

I might be in not sure what the others in my camp will want to do. Hell there have been years where we ate supper at O'neill's EVERY night of the event.

Friday directly after AOAA? Is there parking for trucks and trailers nearby?
I was thinking around 7:00 time to shower and what not. I'm also towing and don't think I have space for a trailer and my tundra.

I was thinking around 7:00 time to shower and what not. I'm also towing and don't think I have space for a trailer and my tundra.

From the google maps overhead, there appears to be to be plenty of parking for trucks and trailers in front, behind and down the street. There’s even a big open gravel lot in front of the police station, which is in direct view of O’Neal’s.

Once I get back to camp, crack a beer, get my stuff together to shower, finish beer 1 and open beer 2, chat about the day with whoever comes by camp while polishing off beer 2, then open beer 3 for the walk to the shower, I have little interest in wrangling up the fam and traveling anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom