CSC JUNE Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
CSC June meeting will be on the 21. I will be at the NW Overland Rally in Washington state during that weekend. To avoid cancelling another CSC meeting Im asking early for someone to help out.

Post up if anyone can help out that weekend
@Ken in AZ :grinpimp:

I can't make it on Friday the 21st, if the meeting does happen can anyone just record it on their phone and I'll transcribe the notes off the recording? :frown:

I'll be out of town.

Sorry to say but it looks like no official CSC meeting for June.
The July meeting looks like there will be a lot to cover with new news, trip reports, and info for the upcoming ROTM's.
How about some suggestions for an inside venue for a cool July meeting.

I'll be in town in July

Yes some where with AC and cold adult beverages sounds really good for the July meeting.

July will be my first club meeting... Nearby the normal meeting place is Spokes. It’s on the NW corner-ish of McClintock & Southern. There’s a large parking area nearby the establishment - and they serve cold, fizzy, adult beverages.

July will be my first club meeting... Nearby the normal meeting place is Spokes. It’s on the NW corner-ish of McClintock & Southern. There’s a large parking area nearby the establishment - and they serve cold, fizzy, adult beverages.

They also have a lot of inside space....

So is it official no club meeting for June? Who is reaching out to Spokes about the July meeting?

Its been a very long time since I had the pleasure of hanging out with members of CSC. I used to either ride with Chuy in his LC or in my white LX450. Hope all is well from Vegas

indoors sounds good. in July.

Won't be able too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom