Twin Grove Campsites Are Reserved For CMCC 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

👀

Bring a small tent and I'm sure we'll find room for you someplace. I wouldn't want you to be permanently scared by what you might see and hear in the Love Shack.

@cruisekid I think you can put a tent behind the Love Shack! But there is no shade.

Greg -

Ed and I will be sharing his site (he is lazing on the beach this week and not paying attention to anything but grand kids and looking forward to his next nap). We'll have two large-ish tents and 2 vehicles. If T25 isn't taken, can you please put our names on it? We will be arriving on Thursday afternoon.

Thanks,

Jon

Okay, here is an updated list of confirmed attendees for Camp Keystone:

@Crusha
@emorth
@Pacer
@76FJ40 plus one (I think)
@BruceFZJ80
@caz
@jamarquardt22
@surfishjoe
@JohnVee
@Tikicruiser
@iBlaze

The following have expressed interest, but need to confirm:

@Betteron2wheels
@DirtNap
@1MOA
@PRADO3
@afgman786
@CatskillsRunner

The price for the spots are all the same, no sliding scale, whether you are there for one night, or the whole stay.

Don't be a cheapskate, just pony up.

The only exception is if you want a place to crash on Saturday night. If that's the case, (@fireball and @TrapperHunt) , then we can definitely squeeze you in somewhere. Just bring a contribution to the group (besides good company), you know...BOOZE!
You want a check mailed, PayPal to you. Cash there?

Cash at Camp are the terms, as I recall. See you on Thursday afternoon. We are going to let the DC morning traffic jams clear out before hitting the road.

Looks like I don't need a spot anymore... found out I can't make it

I'll get this updated over the weekend.

Sorry for not checking in for a while. I will be there for the duration, so consider me confirmed. Just need a spot for my 2-man tent, so maybe be able to double up on the site? Alternatively I could bring my 6-person tent to recreate the "love shack" experience for those who missed out. It is, however, well ventilated.

P.S. CMCC site says July 10-13. Anyone know if that means rides start on Wednesday 7/10, or if the 10th is just a "check in/register that evening" kind of start date?

There will be some people wheeling Wednesday but in my experience not too many. Thursday of course more people show up, Friday and Saturday more yet. Friday and Saturday are the big days but there have been Thursdays where a lot of trucks showed up. Get there Wednesday have a good night fraternizing then wheel three days.

Thanks. Sounds like a plan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom