For Sale GREENVILLE, SC: 2006 Lexus 470, 131K miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello,

Long time lurker and (hopefully) ready to make a quality contribution to the incredible resource that is MUD.

I have a 2006 Lexus LX470 for sale. Color is Sand Dollar Pearl with tan leather interior. Has rear seat entertainment package and Mark Levinson sound.

Asking price: $19,000

The good:

- Only 131K miles
- Clean carfax (no accidents)
- I am the 3rd owner
- Title in hand
- Timing belt done at 93K
- Interior is in excellent condition - smells great and the rear seats have clearly never seen children as they are in perfect shape
- Third row seats included (not currently installed)
- Has upgraded slotted brake rotors
- New battery
- Heater Ts replaced last year at dealer
- 2 keys and a valet key
- Tires are all 9/32 or 10/32
- Everything works
- Service records available for any work I've done, plus a few records from previous owner, and any service done at Lexus dealerships by previous owners
- Oil change and AC recharge completed with last few weeks at North Hills Auto in Greenville, SC - its ready to go!

The bad:

- It was a Northern-owned vehicle with majority of life spent in New York and Southern Ohio - was a third vehicle for previous owner and mostly used to drive back and forth from Ohio to Hilton Head, SC which dealer records confirm (multiple services done in Hilton Head). Previous owner also said the original owner said the same (not driven often in winter). Compared to most Northern owned vehicles I've seen, there is alot of truth to this.
- Due to history there is some surface rust underneath vehicle, but no frame damage and no areas where rust has eaten through metal. The front skid plate was the worst of it, and recently had it replaced with a new (used) part I bought from @3_puppies (Thanks Paul!). In short, it is surface rust only and can be cleaned up with a wire brush and POR-15 in the few places you can see it if it bothers buyer. I have not done this as I did not want it to seem like I am trying to hide anything. Pictures of under carriage included.
- Has a few rock chips and a couple small scratches on a corner of rear bumper but nothing unusual or noticeable with a vehicle of this age.

The techs at North Hills Auto have seen vehicle several times and recently performed the oil change and AC recharge and know the vehicle and will agree with anything stated above. Happy to provide contact info if interested to speak with them.

Additional Pictures here, including the Carfax, dealer inspection (all items on inspection were addressed), and Lexus service records.

Reason I am selling is that I actually bought this vehicle to sell. We have had several of these and despite fact wife is now in a 570, I have kept all my searches open since I was last looking and came across this one with a private seller at the right time. I am a car guy at heart and have a strong affinity for 100 series trucks and E39 M5s which are the only vehicles I've ever bought to sell. That being said, I am pretty particular and have paid to have any needed work completed at quality shops.

I am an open book so if you have any questions, just ask. Also happy to arrange an inspection (at your cost) at your shop or dealership of choice.

Sorry to write a book...

-Coley

IMG_1387.JPG

IMG_1388.JPG

IMG_1390.JPG

IMG_1393.JPG

IMG_1860.jpg

Tried that but it doesn't give me option???
Top of the thread, upper right corner, you should see the three little dots, click on that to access more options, select "edit thread" and the thread title will be in a new popup and you can change it there.

It is absolutely not easy or obvious to find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom