2019 Cruiser Carousal - June 29, 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wish I could make this. Sounds like a heck of a good time. I’ll be up in the UP (Eagle River) at my Dad’s place for 4th of July week. Took the whole week off work. Heading up that Saturday (29th).

My 60 still needs some maintenance/ tidying work, but I look forward to meeting you guys in the future!

Happy to say, change my groups attendees to 4!
My oldest daughter's boyfriend is bringing his 4th gen 4runner and my youngest is bringing Kirby the 80 series. I'm probably walking because all Cruisers are half done!

I
Happy to say, change my groups attendees to 4!
My oldest daughter's boyfriend is bringing his 4th gen 4runner and my youngest is bringing Kirby the 80 series. I'm probably walking because all Cruisers are half done!
l’ll loan you one :)

T Shirt order is scheduled to deliver to me by the 24th.
Close
20190611_162555.jpg

The shirts work out to pretty much $7 by the time I get them shipped. I can handle waiting until it is absolutely certain that they will make it on time before getting any money. I can wait til the get together too.

Shirts showed up today!
IMG_20190621_173005_424.jpg

I'm looking forward to this Sunday. Family Cruiser prep day. My daughters, my nephews and I are working on the trucks to get ready for the 29th! Not sure if I am bringing a Cruiser or not. I'd like to drive my 40 but I may just ride with my youngest in her 80. Fun times either way.

Great shirts! I should have ordered one. I'm hoping one of my Cruiser's will be ready by the 29th. Worst case I'll be bringing my Tacoma TRD... but I'll be there! Looking forward to seeing you all again!

I'm frantically working on having the remaining vacuum lines connected after doing a de-smog. Funny thing is it runs pretty good with all the vacuum ports open to atmosphere.
So if I don't have the 40 running can I arrive in the Subaru Forester ? Ed

Drop by the TC Toyota dealer and ‘test drive’ a new TRD anything for the day. We can make a video.

Alright, doing a semi-final tally. Tagging everyone originally linked, so they are reminded.

If there is a number next to your name, you have confirmed you will be here, and with how many. If there is no number next to your name, let me know if you plan on attending. Please let me know by Wednesday, so I can figure out food planning.

Details are in the first post.

You are more than welcome to camp on our property Friday/Saturday, or nearby campgrounds. If you arrive Friday, you are more than welcome to come sit in the barn with me on Friday night, smoke pork shoulder, and drink bourbon. Weekend weather is looking promising, and much cooler than last year, thankfully!!

@Ocho77 - 4, hosting
@dogfishlake - 4, arriving Saturday
@MichLC - 1, arriving Saturday
@69LC - 2, arriving Saturday
@TCEd - 2, arriving Saturday
@westveld - 1, arriving Saturday
@kbahus - 1, arriving Saturday
@in8mud - 2, arriving Saturday
@LC100MI - 3, arriving Saturday
@Sweet Water - 1, arriving Saturday

@RoadRamblinFJ60
@HiPlainsDrftr
@Hornd
@ElviMcCoy
@AllLC
@Gumby
@prodedvm
@LuluonSL
@BGMachine
@Golgo13
@lizznkirby
@scottm
@AKAIE15

Address for the GPS is as follows:
6709 E Dennis Drive
Walkerville, MI 49459

We've been camping in Northern Michigan all this week, but the wife and I are testing the trail ride on Wednesday and Thursday of this week. Please let me know if you need anything.

Last edited:
You all have room for one more rig (2 adults for sure, maybe a 3rd)? We would roll up Saturday for lunch and run the trails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom