Random For Sale/Wanted to include CL, Ebay, etc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This thread is for random ads. Ebay, CL, etc. Post stuff you found and just generally want to pass along. If you are a member selling or buying put it in the members specific thread located

HERE

Last edited:
This thread is for random ads. Ebay, CL, etc. Post stuff you found and just generally want to pass along. If you are a member selling or buying put it in the members specific thread located

HERE

View attachment 1996905
Head's up @erymer. Link to member specific thread above doesn't work.

Pretty decent price for a 40 in its apparent condition:

If you missed out on a Shopsmith and want one, here is a pretty complete set up!

Misc weird stuff:

Decent set up:

Ahem:

For @Izzyandsue once he gets that new LS7 engine - next step:

Last edited:
WANTED:

Food dehydrator. No rush but looking foe a cheap and quality dehydrator with multiple racks. I can find CL options but seeing if aomeone had ine they wanted to unload to help us both out.

WANTED:

Food dehydrator. No rush but looking foe a cheap and quality dehydrator with multiple racks. I can find CL options but seeing if aomeone had ine they wanted to unload to help us both out.

I have one, goober. It's yours. Only if you restock my hot sauce, though.

Thats third request today.

Heading to garden with fertilizer :)

4th Request today for hot sauce . . . the B&B is almost out!

I also have a dehydrator you can use indefinitely . . . or until you get @jvalex etc.

Like this one older model, but barely used - not sure if its big enough:

Wheels for sale, but cool truck:

Wheels for sale, but cool truck:

I think that truck belonged to an old member. @S4Cruiser didnt this truck show up to a get together at your house years ago?

Anyone in the market for a 97 4Runner? Coworker of mine is selling his old trusty daily driver as he just picked up something else.

250k miles. Think he wants about $3k for it. Can get more info/photos for anyone interested.

@ncrockinfj I am actually looking for one for my Daughter. Torn between getting one for her or just letting her drive the LX. Would prefer a smaller, cheaper vehicle like the 3rd Gen.

Appears I've been doing it all wrong.....
And only $64.95

AAF-ALL96516_PF.jpg

@ncrockinfj I am actually looking for one for my Daughter. Torn between getting one for her or just letting her drive the LX. Would prefer a smaller, cheaper vehicle like the 3rd Gen.

Cool. I'll ask him for some photos and pass along with his contact info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom