Houston Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I saw in the FAQs that this group meets every other month but I dont see any other threads talking about it. Is that still going on and yall just post somewhere else?

Meetings have been sparse lately, and it's completely my fault. I've been so busy lately but we are planning to have a swap meet/garage sale in early April. We are definitely more active on Facebook.

I don't do the bookface, haven't in years, is there any other way to stay connected?

There's a meeting today at my shop. 409 Northville 77037. 10am-2pm.

Damn, had I known I would have made my rounds up there today instead of yesterday. Thanks for the heads up, I'll be heading to the beach here shortly instead. I'll catch y'all on the next one.

Depends on date/time, but we might be willing to drive up for that.

Spoke with Duc in regards to possibly having a Galveston beach meet and he said he would put something together. Yay!!!!!

I posted something on the Facebook group, but will make a separate thread here.

Yes, I believe he made a post on FB already. He just hasn’t gotten around to make one on the form yet. Also Duc my brother wanted to know would a Jeep be allowed? Thanks in advance.

I apologize if this is last minute but wanted to post see if anyone on here would like to attend. Me and two others will be attending. Thanks in advance!

1567202673980.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom