Exhaust manifold bolts ...?!? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m removing my exhaust manifold and intake manifold to replace the gasket and i want to replace all the nuts and studs but I’m having trouble finding a set ... any advice or help

Still available at the dealership. I bought several new sets

I’m removing my exhaust manifold and intake manifold to replace the gasket and i want to replace all the nuts and studs but I’m having trouble finding a set ... any advice or help

It’s an addiction you just can’t give up ;). For what it’s worth I bought my studs and nuts from Beno. And they were correct. Lol

Those are the incorrect part numbers.

I just hate incorrect information that leads people astray or wastes their money...

But you’re correct... 10 digit numbers are indeed addictive.

I just hate incorrect information that leads people astray or wastes their money...

But you’re correct... 10 digit numbers are indeed addictive.
I thought I saw these part numbers on the forums. Are they no longer the correct ones?
Stud, manifold-to-head, 90116-10169
Stud, exhaust pipe-to-manifold, 90080-12007
Nut, manifold-to-head, 90179-10128
Nut, exhaust pipe-to manifold, 90080-17187
Nut, intake manifold, 90179-08040

I thought I saw these part numbers on the forums. Are they no longer the correct ones?
Stud, manifold-to-head, 90116-10169
Stud, exhaust pipe-to-manifold, 90080-12007
Nut, manifold-to-head, 90179-10128
Nut, exhaust pipe-to manifold, 90080-17187
Nut, intake manifold, 90179-08040

Those are now correct.... minus the last one since the OP didn’t ask for intake parts.

What are you doing now? what is going on that requires this work? Are you rapid firing the parts cannon at this thing now?

Do you want to actually fix your rig or just make yourself broke?

What are you doing now? what is going on that requires this work? Are you rapid firing the parts cannon at this thing now?

Just quietly walk away........

I think he just wants to turn wrenches.

I bought this rig from someone who didn't treat it well so yea I'm trying to fix things the right way.... the old manifold bolts that bolt to the head are rotted... I am removing them because the idiot who owned it before me drilled out the harden steal studs that bolt to the down pipe instead of unscrewing them... so not only did he do that but he missed one stud on each manifold and created a new whole so the exhaust leaks.... because of this the front locker harness is vulnerable to these heat and is starting to eat the insulation on the wires... so instead of fixing it the wrong way and just adding heat insulation to the wires I want to remove the manifold and replace it the right way to avoid any future problems..... so yea that's why im on here so much asking questions because im trying to fix a truck that's been molested it whole life the right way at a decent cost. so what I was asking for was not the part number of the studs and nuts. I wanted to know if they made a kit that carried all 13 instead of buying them individually for 2.50 cents a nut from the dealer....... so thank you everyone for the smart comments

I like that you're fixing it the right way. Some may think of it as throwing parts at it for no reason but you'll thank yourself later for putting in the right OEM studs. If you don't, you'll at least know that you spent a few bucks but have piece of mind. That I am aware there aren't "kits" with studs or bolts, etc. like what you are looking for. Most people don't think to replace all 13, they figure only stripped 2 so replace 2. Then they curse and swear when they need to order the 4th and 5th one when putting them in.

I like that you're fixing it the right way. Some may think of it as throwing parts at it for no reason but you'll thank yourself later for putting in the right OEM studs. If you don't, you'll at least know that you spent a few bucks but have piece of mind. That I am aware there aren't "kits" with studs or bolts, etc. like what you are looking for. Most people don't think to replace all 13, they figure only stripped 2 so replace 2. Then they curse and swear when they need to order the 4th and 5th one when putting them in.
yea im not into half asking my rig... so everyone can have their own thoughts but this is how I do things to my trucks, I take pride in them. Also thank you for actually answering my question. I've had so many responses but not one response to the answer of my question

I bought this rig from someone who didn't treat it well so yea I'm trying to fix things the right way.... the old manifold bolts that bolt to the head are rotted... I am removing them because the idiot who owned it before me drilled out the harden steal studs that bolt to the down pipe instead of unscrewing them... so not only did he do that but he missed one stud on each manifold and created a new whole so the exhaust leaks.... because of this the front locker harness is vulnerable to these heat and is starting to eat the insulation on the wires... so instead of fixing it the wrong way and just adding heat insulation to the wires I want to remove the manifold and replace it the right way to avoid any future problems..... so yea that's why im on here so much asking questions because im trying to fix a truck that's been molested it whole life the right way at a decent cost. so what I was asking for was not the part number of the studs and nuts. I wanted to know if they made a kit that carried all 13 instead of buying them individually for 2.50 cents a nut from the dealer....... so thank you everyone for the smart comments

You've got to relax bro. There are nothing but people here to help you, we just really have no idea what you were doing until you explained it. Most of your recent RTH threads are ultra light on details so no one really knows whats going on with your rig. Give us more details, let us in on what you are doing and we'll help get you there, it's good you want to do things the right way. A lot of us know the right way and would love to share it.

Just lighten up, have a beer and give us the full scoop.

Here’s the proper part numbers and prices on these studs and nuts..... still can’t find the pitch on one of them 🖕🤯 the end that goes into the bottoms of the manifold if anyone knows that pitch size

392A7976-FA5A-4371-857A-E5D51D8AF7F8.jpeg

I can give you a thread count and diameter when I get home tonight. From that, you can find the pitch.

Are you trying to figure out the pitch so you can tap the holes?

You can type any of those part numbers into the search bar of google and find sets or individual pieces to buy. Or you can go to Toyotapartsdeal.com and type the PN in there.

this thread sounds like it covers literally exactly what you are doing.

Look at page 2

I can give you a thread count and diameter when I get home tonight. From that, you can find the pitch.

Are you trying to figure out the pitch so you can tap the holes?
Yes i need to tap a few to clean them out before threading in new bolts and i want to do it soon before i get the new bolts so i don’t waste time you know ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom