Best Mod for under $100 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$15 GXOR sticker in Red and $15 GXOR license plate surround for old license pate location.....Just behind the tire carrier!

GXOR.png

Reactions: GXO
I don't mind you getting the GXOR sticker and frame though...might be biased lol

I like it all! GXOR....IH8MUD....Cottonland Cruisers....

Sticker on the way!!!

IH8mud.jpg

I don't mind you getting the GXOR sticker and frame though...might be biased lol
Maybe just a little Mr. GXOR Overlord... 🧐

Bluetooth fm tuner. Great when you live in the middle of nowhere.

F9493128-E060-4A49-A0F9-42E76760D74A.jpeg

I don't see it on here, but my favorite basic/cheap mod has been decoupling the fog lamp switch from the headlights. I used the 4Runner write up here:

With this video here:

It's so nice to not have to have my headlights on when driving in snowstorms and fog now. Next step is swapping the fogs for some more serious BD amber pods in the fog location... but that's more than $100

I don't see it on here, but my favorite basic/cheap mod has been decoupling the fog lamp switch from the headlights. I used the 4Runner write up here:

With this video here:

It's so nice to not have to have my headlights on when driving in snowstorms and fog now. Next step is swapping the fogs for some more serious BD amber pods in the fog location... but that's more than $100

Awesome! Ordered the fuse tap. This will be perfect for my KC G4 fogs.

SO what BajaDesign lights do you plan to run? amber flood?

With this video here:

SO what BajaDesign lights do you plan to run? amber flood?
I’m deciding between amber floods and amber spots. It will be mostly used for driving mountain roads in snowstorms, so straight ahead power would probably be better.

With this video here:

It works!

54D0DC99-BA0B-49BF-A071-984522AB81F7.jpeg

Looks like a cool mod. I forgot the GX even had fog lights since I got rid of the factory bumper as soon as I got mine. I’m planning on getting the Jeep JK round lights that seem to fit the ARB bumper with a little modification.

Won’t the fog lights be on whenever the headlights are turned on?

Looks like a cool mod. I forgot the GX even had fog lights since I got rid of the factory bumper as soon as I got mine. I’m planning on getting the Jeep JK round lights that seem to fit the ARB bumper with a little modification.

Won’t the fog lights be on whenever the headlights are turned on?
No, originally the fog lights only worked when the headlights were on. This mod allows the fog lights to work when the headlights are off or on. Still have the control to turn the fog lights off whenever you don’t want them on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom