craigslist 1991 HZJ75 pickup PDX $25K (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A better indicator would be a semi-float Dana rear axle.
Like I would even know what a semi-float Dana axle is. Sounds like something the kids would use in a swimming pool.

Just for kicks, if anybody wants me to go take a look at this and report, I can try and do that. It's in my neck of the woods (about 20 mins away). I'm not interested in it (wrong color, no heat, no FF rear, etc.) but I am interested in looking to see why the owner thinks it's worth 25k.

@goodtwin ..... "but I am interested in looking to see why the owner thinks it's worth 25K"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps I'm out of touch with today's market but a LHD Ute (perhaps the rarest of all Land Cruisers in the
U.S.) with the proper engine (1HZ) for 25K actually seems kinda reasonable. My opinion is of course predicated on the fact that the truck doesn't have a bunch of unseen issues. (It's difficult to see bondo in photos)

@goodtwin ..... "but I am interested in looking to see why the owner thinks it's worth 25K"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps I'm out of touch with today's market but a LHD Ute (perhaps the rarest of all Land Cruisers in the
U.S.) with the proper engine (1HZ) for 25K actually seems kinda reasonable. My opinion is of course predicated on the fact that the truck doesn't have a bunch of unseen issues. (It's difficult to see bondo in photos)

Well, I kinda do agree with ya. I’m just thinking that if I was to buy it, then I’d haffta source a FF 70 series rear, get a heater core with all of the hoses and control unit and when I’m finally done with that, the exterior color and the interior dash/upholstery is pretty ugly in my opinion.
At that point, I would rather source a Euro spec Ute with all of that stuff already that is probably white with a grey interior (which I like). Probably be more expensive, but worth it to me (if I ever bite the bullet and just do it!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom