For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Thanks doc and mogwai, much appreciated. Doc, we are apparently on the exact same page, as that newer look to the LX just doesn't cut it for me. I've got my eye on a 2015 570 with 38k miles for $52k. Just had a brake job and the 30k miles servicing, and it is mechanically sound. If there aren't huge concerns with the air suspension, and it sounds like there isn't, then I'm going to go and buy that 570 either today or tomorrow after work. Whoever booked this 5PM meeting should be shot.......I want my new vehicle!

Thanks doc and mogwai, much appreciated. Doc, we are apparently on the exact same page, as that newer look to the LX just doesn't cut it for me. I've got my eye on a 2015 570 with 38k miles for $52k. Just had a brake job and the 30k miles servicing, and it is mechanically sound. If there aren't huge concerns with the air suspension, and it sounds like there isn't, then I'm going to go and buy that 570 either today or tomorrow after work. Whoever booked this 5PM meeting should be shot.......I want my new vehicle!
I really liked my AHC on the 100 series. That sounds like a great find on the 2015. $26k savings is hard to walk away from. Some fluid baselining and a new set of upsized tires and you'll be good to go, still $24k ahead.

Going after work today to hopefully finalize the deal. Thanks again Doc and Mogwai, much appreciated. I think I'm getting a great bang for the buck considering the $26k difference.

Had it delivered to the house today. 2015 LX 570 in Richmond, VA. 38K miles, all the options, and purchased at $52.7K. Rough picture but it's finally mine!

I ought my 2010 with less than 33K miles for $37K a couple months ago. Build Thread

I came across a 2008 LX 570 in Chicago area with 124k miles at 23k. 3 owners and 1 accident on Carfax. Also I see Airbag recall. What are your thoughts? Should I wait for recall to be addressed? In general almost all LX 570s are affected with recall. When we think LX is the safest vehicle, how do you react to the airbag/seatbelt recall?

I came across a 2008 LX 570 in Chicago area with 124k miles at 23k. 3 owners and 1 accident on Carfax. Also I see Airbag recall. What are your thoughts? Should I wait for recall to be addressed? In general almost all LX 570s are affected with recall. When we think LX is the safest vehicle, how do you react to the airbag/seatbelt recall?
I have called them and i'm not sure why there is no fix as of yet. Maybe everyone that has a 200 series LX should call weekly and we can flood them with our concern. Maybe then they will find a fix.

I have called them and i'm not sure why there is no fix as of yet. Maybe everyone that has a 200 series LX should call weekly and we can flood them with our concern. Maybe then they will find a fix.
I did buy mine regardless of the recall.

Has anyone seen a failure of the wiring harness?

What is the expected price off MSRP for a 2019 LC? What about a 2018 LC?

It looks like you can get a 2019 for invoice ($78k). There are still new 2018s that you can probably get for just above $70k. Add a few miles on a 2018 (gently used ~15k mi) and you are right at $65k, which seems to be a pretty good balance between still new yet slightly depreciated. I'm currently on a hunt for a lightly used 2018 in Blue Onyx/Terra but there are not many in that combo so I may have to go with a 2019.

Just saw some people talking about 10-15k off sticker for a new 19. Wasn’t sure if that’s attainable or not

View attachment 1990357
Had it delivered to the house today. 2015 LX 570 in Richmond, VA. 38K miles, all the options, and purchased at $52.7K. Rough picture but it's finally mine!

That's a beauty. Was this the one I saw at the Lexus dealership? If so, how were they to deal with?

congrats homie on the low miles club!

That's a beauty. Was this the one I saw at the Lexus dealership? If so, how were they to deal with?

It was. They were....not great. Raised the price by nearly $1K the day after I test drove it, and it had been on the lot over 3 months at that point. Emailed their pre-owned sales manager about what drove that magical price increase and never even got a response. As an aside, the AC was weak when I test drove it. Finally got the price to $52.7 (which was a bit high but fair b/c I'd have had to go to NJ otherwise, and they'd done the 30K service and a brake job), sign the papers, and the AC is STILL not blowing cold. So had to go back the next day and finally pick it up. David was a nice sales guy, but that dealership seemed like they barely wanted my business. If I wasn't honed in on such a hard to find vehicle, I'd have went elsewhere for sure.

I'm jumping in to the LC/LX game. I have two options, one local one 3 hrs away.

3 hrs away: 2013 LC with 95K miles 36000 out the door. Clean Carfax, 2-owner.

local: 2011 LX570 with 82.4K at $33K. I have not started negotiating with them, prob get them to 28-30 maybe.
Clean carfax, 2-owner

What does the community say older, cheaper with less miles or newer, more expensive and more miles?

Last edited:
I'm jumping in to the LC/LX game. I have two options, one local one 3 hrs away.

3 hrs away: 2013 LC with 95K miles 36000 out the door. Clean Carfax, 2-owner.

local: 2011 LX570 with 82.4K at $33K. I have not started negotiating with them, prob get them to 28-30 maybe.
Clean carfax, 2-owner

What does the community say older, cheaper with less miles or newer, more expensive and more miles?
Are they dealers or private sales? I would lean towards local, cheaper, and less miles. I don't think the options are much different, others here will know more though. Keep in mind these trucks are kinda hard to come by, particularly with low miles. Most people and dealers know wha they have and don't budge much on the $$. I lost a couple trying to "work it" for $1K or so here or there. Get a fair price and a vehicle vs waiting for a steal and no vehicle.

Good Luck and welcome to the club!

Cheers,

Are they dealers or private sales? I would lean towards local, cheaper, and less miles. I don't think the options are much different, others here will know more though. Keep in mind these trucks are kinda hard to come by, particularly with low miles. Most people and dealers know wha they have and don't budge much on the $$. I lost a couple trying to "work it" for $1K or so here or there. Get a fair price and a vehicle vs waiting for a steal and no vehicle.

Good Luck and welcome to the club!

Cheers,

Thanks for the reply, I am in the same boat as you, lost a couple trying to squeeze the best deal instead of knowing I had a good deal. They are both dealers. Thanks, we look forward to meeting some of you out on the trails. Too bad I am in Texas and there isn't much overlanding here.

2015 LX, Black with Tan interior, 106K miles, all services done at dealer, new tires and water pump, getting new OEM windshield at dealer, $38K.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom