20th Annual Coal Mine Cruiser Classic (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will be there this year for wheeling. No camping though. Hoping to be camp ready next year.

Hey guys - just curious for future reference - is CMCC the same week every rear, pretty reliably? I'm tied up on vacation with the wife's family this year but want to see if I can get out of it next year if the weeks will overlap again.

Registration closes in 10 days, get on it!

And for 2020 it will probably be 15-18 (not confirmed though)

Registration closes in 10 days, get on it!

And for 2020 it will probably be 15-18 (not confirmed though)

I'm assuming that's registration for the 2019 event - not the 2020 one, right?

Wish I could be there with you all. My Truck and bank account are on life support. I hope things are turned around for 2020 CMCC.

Finally registered this week!

Registered last week as well. Really looking forward to this event.

No way. Not Andy?! Not the very first president of keystone cruisers!!!

Guys,
Melissa and I are registered. She is taking the week off from the research lab and headed to the trails for another CMCC.

It did cost me an extra day up front on the trip ... To truly make it worth her while, she wanted to go the the Mutter Museum again in Philadelphia. This is a price that will readily pay. She will hit the museum on Tuesday (I don't need to see the dissection and other medical displays again so I will be passing on that museum), then we will check into Pine Grove that night. See you in a few weeks.

Guys,
Melissa and I are registered. She is taking the week off from the research lab and headed to the trails for another CMCC.

It did cost me an extra day up front on the trip ... To truly make it worth her while, she wanted to go the the Mutter Museum again in Philadelphia. This is a price that will readily pay. She will hit the museum on Tuesday (I don't need to see the dissection and other medical displays again so I will be passing on that museum), then we will check into Pine Grove that night. See you in a few weeks.

Nice Larry we should wheel together! You bringing the 70 again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom