20th Annual Coal Mine Cruiser Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok guys... I dont have much vacation time from work left. So- Im looking at arriving friday morning at 8am at RC and heading back to arlington on sunday. How does that sound as a plan? What should I do for camping? I have a sleeping platform for the 120 so I wont take up much room... happy to pay cash for a spot friday and saturday night...

Last edited:
Just show up and see what happens! Best way to meet new folks. It’s how I met @landwagon and you! Of course, only one of you told me to get into the back seat of his truck while he was drinking a beer at 11pm in the hotel parking lot...!

Just show up and see what happens! Best way to meet new folks. It’s how I met @landwagon and you! Of course, only one of you told me to get into the back seat of his truck while he was drinking a beer at 11pm in the hotel parking lot...!
...and you jumped right in

Ok guys... I dont have much vacation time from work left. So- Im looking at arriving friday morning at 8am at RC and heading back to arlington on sunday. How does that sound as a plan? What should I do for camping? I have a sleeping platform for the 120 so I wont take up much room... happy to pay cash for a spot friday and saturday night...

If I get to go I might do the same thing... I'll let you know and that way we can ride out together if you want

If there isn’t room to park where the club is camping you can always park in the free CMCC tent camping area.

If I get to go I might do the same thing... I'll let you know and that way we can ride out together if you want

Thanks man but Itll likely be easier for me to meet you up there for this trip.

Don’t think so, I’m putting on a new lift and bigger tires and starting a few maintenance things.
Whats your plan for the old pizza cutters? You goin to 35s?

Registration closes in 10 days, so if you haven’t done it yet, should git r done!

No chance for late registration? Won't know till 2 weeks before event

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom