1992 fj80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, and thank you for reading my first thread on here. I just got a 92 fj 80 with 206k rust free and had some transmission issues. I pulled the pan, changed the fluid and filter and didn't work.. was moving maybe a few inches at the time.. so checked the transfer case and it was completely empty. so I filled it up and the trucks drives now.. it had been leaking from the speedometer housing and changed that o ring too. $ 6.04 at local toyota. now.. everything works on it. got it insure and registered. has a noise coming from the transfer case and I think it is from the bearings. and has a minor leak on the front right axle. probably the whole birdfield and nockle needs rebuilding or replacement. Has dents of a 27 year old.. but it is all stock. a/c works, changed the cluster lights to led. has led rear lights, changed the sidemarkers and front yellow lights to led. radio is original and needs replacing and needs an antenna . but it drives nice. I drive a 02 4runner on a daily basis and the ride is comparable except for the size. I have been reading a lot of threads on it and I can do pretty much anything related to it. I looking for ideas and suggestions and if I decide to sell it, how much can I sell it for?

20190506_195649.jpg

20190515_200907_GIF.gif

20190523_194615.jpg

20190409_213520.jpg

20190407_013900.jpg

Last edited:
Should be able to get $28,000 for it.

After all, it is a classic!

The extra noises are enhancements designed to drown out road and tire noise!

I am insanely jealous of the condition of your seat cloth.

$1450.00

Depending on how much fuel & wiper fluid are in the vehicle your range is about $800-$1400, assuming it's got lockers.

Should be able to get $28,000 for it.

After all, it is a classic!

The extra noises are enhancements designed to drown out road and tire noise!
I would be happy with 10k. but noises don't bother me.. took it on the freeway and you can hardly hear them. it gets to almost 80 mph so it is good.

you can actually import and export them from japan or any where in the world for that matter. I saw a few of them in Europe when I was there.. and it costs about 1000 for export them if you really want them in the us. take about 23 days and you will have the steering wheel on the left. but they are becoming harder to come by. diesel engines are everywhere else in the world, but in the US Central America and South America has a fj80 made up to 2008 in venezuela.. check them up.

It looks like the rear tailgate is damaged, but that negative will be cancelled out by the awesome purple cluster lights.

no it is not broken is just the type of light. but I had some led laying around and put them in.. looks good.

and yes the rear gate is dented.. I am looking for one in white if anybody knows of anybody having one for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom