215 HP 2F (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.thelandcruisershop.com
This 2F made 215 HP and 280 LB FT TORQUE

C74DAFFF-4DF9-4B47-962E-6413819BB3EF.jpeg

C'mon... more info... ;)

Custom grind on the cam and some cylinder head and machine work. Header and fitech fuel injection. I’m trying to dig up a pic with the rpm. Wish I could post a video this thing sounds killer👍🏼

Thanks.

3700 rpm is higher than I would want for peak torque, but as I said the curve is very broad. Would be interested to see what torque is from off idle to 3,000 rpm, since that is where I do 98% of my driving.

That should be a great street/highway motor though. Did you balance the rotating assembly so that you can spin it above 4,000 rpm every day?

Thanks.

3700 rpm is higher than I would want for peak torque, but as I said the curve is very broad. Would be interested to see what torque is from off idle to 3,000 rpm, since that is where I do 98% of my driving.

That should be a great street/highway motor though. Did you balance the rotating assembly so that you can spin it above 4,000 rpm every day?
Yes its all balanced right down to the pressure plate

That's pretty nice. I think that's about what cammed 2fe's are putting out. Personally I think if your going that far, might as well add some boost to it. But that does add more components to a engine bay which not everyone wants always. Would probably get u over 300hp though.
Id like to try some boost, and some big valves. something for another day. This thing pulls pretty good though

Are those numbers from a test bench setup? If not I would be very interested to see the numbers at the rear wheels.

My 2f is pretty mean... delta kc258, and 1.80/1.62” valves... these numbers look good... let’s race!

Neat to see one on an engine dyno. I'd be very interested to see a direct comparison with the same long block but the 3FE manifolds and multi-point injection and a tune-able ECU, more could definitely be made with more modern runner design and tuning.

Neat to see one on an engine dyno. I'd be very interested to see a direct comparison with the same long block but the 3FE manifolds and multi-point injection and a tune-able ECU, more could definitely be made with more modern runner design and tuning.
yes this in on an engine dyno. I would like to run it on a chassis dyno if I can. The most noticeable difference is the way it pulls hills, and the big difference in fuel consumption. My customer is checking the milage after a few tanks , and seems to be getting 16 mpg. in his fj40 wich is way better than my stock fj60!

16 is quite nice.

This was done before the two barrel version came out. We are doing a two barrel now, and have adapter for the factory air cleaner.

39A5BC10-6383-4BB5-89E5-A7C9F9119C90.jpeg

This was done before the two barrel version came out. We are doing a two barrel now, and have adapter for the factory air cleaner.

View attachment 1991288
How about some pics of the dyno setup? My company can be your one stop shop for all of your dyno needs! We do it all from fractional HP to 10,000+ HP. Transmission, engine, jet turbine, chassis, etc....data acquisition & control, accessories.....you name it and we can do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom