craigslist cruiser crap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

He's very proud of his rig; that much is clear. Thats a lot of $$$ for a well used, far from stock, crawler.
The value in an FJ40 is in it's originality and condition, not so much in skid plates and custom bumpers.

Not to mention most of the photos look twenty years old...

Very low mileage 80 series for cheap, there must be something wrong with it...

Very low mileage 80 series for cheap, there must be something wrong with it...

I should probably drive up there and buy this before work tomorrow... F**K... my guess would be rust... lots of rust... maybe?

Do it! It's calling my name, but I can't take on a 3rd project right now.
check out my ninja edit... im thinking it must be rusty? Thats what im telling myself so i can sleep well tonight and go to work as normal in the morning

check out my ninja edit... im thinking it must be rusty? Thats what im telling myself so i can sleep well tonight and go to work as normal in the morning
I think it's at least worth stopping by to check it out. With such low mileage, it might have less exposure to the salt.

I should probably drive up there and buy this before work tomorrow... F**K... my guess would be rust... lots of rust... maybe?
Do it. Is the sunroof gasket torn in that pic? That's only available as part of the sunroof assembly, and certain years are almost NLA. No lockers (blow up the steering wheel pic to see no magic dial). The interior looks to be remarkable, as in little used and well maintained. Look for a check engine light as the source of the low price...some people just don't wanna mess with that stuff to pass inspection on an older vehicle.

Slee - 80 Series Land Cruiser Newbie Guide (ignore the 100 part...)

Good luck sleeping tonight.

It looks like it has the Collector's Edition/40th Anniversary wheels but those were only on 97s.

I'd definitely take a look at it. Any 80 sans roof rack and rear duster is ok in my book. Add Harrop E lockers and you're good to go.

With all you guys losing trailer tires.....

Yo... $15k

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom