Dealer 2006 LC 1-Owner with 49k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1 owner local beauty that looks to have been just traded in. I can check it out if anyone is interested - based on Carfax looks like it never left middle TN.

Price is steep but looks to be pristine. Notice seat covers all around.. I'd say that was to avoid seat wear rather than cover something up, but can confirm if anyone is really interested.

Price is steep but these don't come up often. Hope an enthusiast grabs it! @2001LC I'm talking to you ;)

2006, one owner, southern truck, clean Carfax, 50,000 miles for 30 grand? It’ll be gone before lunch.

2006, one owner, southern truck, clean Carfax, 50,000 miles for 30 grand? It’ll be gone before lunch.
its been up for about a week now. they are NOT negotiable. "too much interest so don't expect any break in price". 👌

Id buy it if it was a couple K less. Its a lifetime legacy vehicle.

This one touches all the bases that the low mile LX470 in TN misses.

Regarding the seat covers... dealers who don't remove them for photos should receive an enthusiastic flogging.

Last edited:
I just checked sold the day after it came in at Mercedes Benz Nashville.

I just checked sold the day after it came in at Mercedes Benz Nashville.

Did you call to confirm sold? It looks to be sitting at Crest Cadillac in Nashville. They are all part of the same dealer network so may have just jumped dealerships.

Did you call to confirm sold? It looks to be sitting at Crest Cadillac in Nashville. They are all part of the same dealer network so may have just jumped dealerships.
I called Cadillac and got connected to MB which said sold. Maybe some kind of miscommunication between dealerships. If you see it at the dealer lot could you check it out? I'm really interested!

I called Cadillac and got connected to MB which said sold. Maybe some kind of miscommunication between dealerships. If you see it at the dealer lot could you check it out? I'm really interested!

Ah you may be right then. I just checked back on the Cadillac site and it's saying it's actually located at Mercedes Benz Nashville.. So if they said it's gone then probably so. Crazy it sold that quick! They should take it down from their site 😕

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom