New to ih8mud (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, new on this forum, but I've been around the FJ forms for a few years. I've got a mildly modded 2010 and I'm in north OC CA.
Brian

20190405_150603.jpg

20190407_150232.jpg

IMG_0813_1499503141858.JPG

Screenshot_20190408-200647_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Brian

Welcome. I am local to you. Also have TT FJ. Hope to meet you sometime

Gorgeous truck

Would love to know how you wired yellow fogs? I just installed my yelllow fogs using OEM AUX toyota harness. But its too short to reach the fogs

Thanks Ryan. Can't you just extend the wires on the OEM harness to reach? That would seem to be easiest. On mine i just wired them up from scratch because i didn't have the OEM fog light harness. They draw little power since they're LED so i was able to power them right off the switch, no relay needed. I designed and printed a custom 4 switch panel for mounting my extra switches.
20190504_165830.jpg

Thanks!
Where are you in 'Bama? My wife's from Attalla.
I grew up mostly in Hoover outside of Birmingham and a few years in Texas.
Im in Florida now, and sold the tacoma for an fj crusier about 10 years ago so the names outdated.
That Demello makes some great stuff. I had some of his sliders on my tacoma 15 years back and a few small things he made. I remember when he was debating leaving his job to focus on making stuff full time on another forum ttora

I know Hoover, my brother in law lives there. Nice area. Texas... i lived in Houston 6 years.

Anyway, i love my Demello front bumper and sliders. They're local to me, so i like supporting local shops and save a lot on shipping those types of heavy items.

Beautiful

I am planning on extending the oem wires next week
If you are around sometime would love to check our your RTT and awning. I am a newbie to that area and debating jumping into the RTT world

Thanks Ryan. Can't you just extend the wires on the OEM harness to reach? That would seem to be easiest. On mine i just wired them up from scratch because i didn't have the OEM fog light harness. They draw little power since they're LED so i was able to power them right off the switch, no relay needed. I designed and printed a custom 4 switch panel for mounting my extra switches.
View attachment 1978882

Hi Ryan,
Sure, you can come check them out some time. I'm in the City of Orange.
If you haven't done so already, sign up here: SoCal FJ Cruisers Adopt-A-Trail - Index page
This is a small group of us FJ guys here in So Cal that do Adopt-a-Trail in the SBNF, great way to meet some fellow FJ'ers, do some wheeling, and help preserve our local trails.
You can also sign up here: FJ Cruiser Forum
Also mostly So Cal FJ guys, but it's pretty dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom