45LPB tailgate letters available (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Waggoner5

SILVER Star
Threads
Since I have the artwork, I figured there is probably others that would want rear tailgate stickers as well as myself. This is the "TOYOTA" logo. I have them in White, Silver, and Cream. I could be persuaded to get them in other colors if someone wants. They cost me $30. If interested PM me.

Since I have the artwork, I figured there is probably others that would want rear tailgate stickers as well as myself. This is the "TOYOTA" logo. I have them in White, Silver, and Cream. I could be persuaded to get them in other colors if someone wants. They cost me $30. If interested PM me.
Do you still have these available to buy?

I have a couple leftovers, sourced from sor about 3 years ago. Not sure if they have them still.

I'll be also interested in the tailgate TOYOTA fj45 letters...... but I need them white...

What color Brian? I'd like to have a set made for my fzj tailgate that look like stock fj45. Haven't measured the height of a stock 45 letter to see if they fit. I need tan or white and would be happy to be the caregiver of a set. If they dont fit I'd pass them on to another needy 45.

I should have been more clear, I only have a couple letters left. I tried to put them on dry and messed up a few, so ordered another set and put them on wet and was very easy to do. So I ended up with some extras. Not sure why no one has these? They were $75 from sor, so not cheap.

I should have been more clear, I only have a couple letters left. I tried to put them on dry and messed up a few, so ordered another set and put them on wet and was very easy to do. So I ended up with some extras. Not sure why no one has these? They were $75 from sor, so not cheap.
SOR doesn't have them anymore and neither does anyone else unfortunately. I have a commercial vinyl cutter, might try my hand at making some if I can figure out the correct font.

I want a set

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom