Airbag Recall (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My 2013 LX 570 has been parked since last month.

Dealership notified me that passenger airbag may not be functioning. I was given a loaner “until solution is identified”

Anyone else get this notification and have you heard of a timeline to resolve.

Not really fond of my RXL loaner.

C412B26A-A142-45DF-A0F0-C85B76A2AADE.jpeg

Here is one of many threads on the recall. If reading through this leaves you with questions, run a search on Mud to get additional threads.

I would ask for a different loaner if you don't like the loaner.

Parts are not in stock I was told by my dealer with no ETA on the parts either.

Circus.

I would ask for a different loaner if you don't like the loaner.

Parts are not in stock I was told by my dealer with no ETA on the parts either.

Circus.

What he said. Wasn't aware the dealers were providing loaners...

Reactions: HGB
I'm a little fuzzy on all of the details but I think it's written into the recall that if you have the dash light on and have a need to drive with someone in the passenger seat toyota will provide a loaner. But.. your 200 has to stay parked at the dealer lot for the duration of that arrangement.

For an LX, I'm not surprised at the loaner. They offered me one for the airbag recall on my IS-C, but the car was in storage so I didn't need it. When I finally got the car out in April, they came and got the car from my house, left me a loaner. Typical RX loaner, nice car but really boring.

I'm a little fuzzy on all of the details but I think it's written into the recall that if you have the dash light on and have a need to drive with someone in the passenger seat toyota will provide a loaner. But.. your 200 has to stay parked at the dealer lot for the duration of that arrangement.

Correct,

This is the protocol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom