'86 Bundera proportioning valve (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I think my valve is bad and pulling air in and/or the valve inside has failed. Is there a Toyota valve from a US model that it crosses with in terms of a part#, etc?

Thank you in advance.

Check in with @beno. He is a great source for overseas parts knowledge.

I think my valve is bad and pulling air in and/or the valve inside has failed. Is there a Toyota valve from a US model that it crosses with in terms of a part#, etc?

Thank you in advance.

You mind posting some pics of your bundera? Always love to see them.

You mind posting some pics of your bundera? Always love to see them.

That's my Prado behind it, along with quite a few other Toyota's. I operate a military/fed driver training school - everything from defensive/evasive to off-road. The Bundera is in need of a little love right now. Need a brake booster too. ha

20180711_134310.jpg

Check in with @beno. He is a great source for overseas parts knowledge.

I'll reach out to him. I am always looking for parts sources for my 2LT/LTE and 3L motor trucks. Thank you -

Here's a better pic of the Prado and Bundera. They have both been a little upgraded since these pics.

20180710_113928.jpg

20170821_194733.jpg

Nice trucks! Loving the LHD bundera. I'm sure driving a RHD gets annoying everytime you turn on your wipers instead of your blinkers. ;)

I'm sure driving a RHD gets annoying everytime you turn on your wipers instead of your blinkers. ;)

I travel overseas quite a bit, and when I go to Oz, it’s often with the same guy. We have a running bet on who is going to do that first each trip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom