Can someone help with VIN report? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently bought a car and just found out the odometer has been rollbacked. The timing belt was replaced at 90k at dealership. The service record shows detail information until 2015 and the mileage was about 125k. I will talk to the seller about this. Here is my question.
1. If I decide to keep the car, what’s the price to replace timing belt, water pump, tensioner and pulley?
2. What’s should I do in this situation?
3. Can someone help me with the Carfax report? VIN#2T2HA31UX6C091467

Thanks in advance.

What is it????

I recently bought a car and just found out the odometer has been rollbacked. The timing belt was replaced at 90k at dealership. The service record shows detail information until 2015 and the mileage was about 125k. I will talk to the seller about this. Here is my question.
1. If I decide to keep the car, what’s the price to replace timing belt, water pump, tensioner and pulley?
2. What’s should I do in this situation?
3. Can someone help me with the Carfax report? VIN#2T2HA31UX6C091467

Thanks in advance.

Just pay the $30-40 for the Carfax. You should have completed your due diligence before buying the truck. Not being a jerk but you have responsibilities when buying a used car.

Just pay the $30-40 for the Carfax. You should have completed your due diligence before buying the truck. Not being a jerk but you have responsibilities when buying a used car.
I thought digital odometer is not hackable. Also I trust everyone doing the right thing. Apparently not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom