Guided Green Trail Ride May 4th - Rausch Creek (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Front Coilover in tomorrow, alignment Friday, trails Saturday,
And hopefully Saturday night, Andy has some strong liquor because it has been a very long week...

@RWBeringer4x4 text me and we can get calibrated.

If it's okay with the group, I'd like to have a buddy of mine join us in his 4th gen on 35s, he hasn't been on thenteails in about 10 years so I finally was able to convince him to come out for the green trail run.

Im looking forward to this trip, last time I drove on the trails was August....

I just got the 3rd Gen 4Runner up and running for the green run but I have family obligations Saturday. Have a great day on the trails!

Sliders on - this is about as close to ready for trails as I’m going to get by Saturday!

Looking forward to it.

FBE000D6-04FA-490D-B9B5-4BE157EC9F9A.jpeg

Nope, I have to pull the starter tonight when I get home and see what is going on with it again... I won't be flexing much in the front end, running away bars till the upper arms are installed
I love the lift on your 3rd Gen.

Dam, gonna have to skip this one looks like a fun group! Avi nice work on the 4 runner!

About 80% done getting a high lift mount put together - just need to do the final burn-in and throw some paint on it - hopefully I can knock it out tomorrow at lunch. Pretty agricultural looking but it’ll get the job done.

Wasn’t planning to mount it off the bumper but for some reason the door hits it if I try to mount it on the side step.

At least I’ll have one piece of my own recovery gear Saturday. I am enjoying watching everyone slap their trucks back together to make this trip!

3A45301F-D87E-41BF-AE9A-85CD79A96DC5.jpeg
462A9182-2209-4FCE-834B-BE515BD97FA3.jpeg

I'm not going to make it. Needed the heater bypass hose to show up yesterday via USPS and it didn't. Kinda crushed atm, but the right thing is to wait and do things in the proper order. My mail doesn't come till almost 4pm, so today is pretty much wasted waiting on that.

New harness side clips for water temp sensor and #4 injector came in and are installed (thanks @beno). Still can't depin a connector, but I can crush them with pliers just right so the pins come out unscathed. Waiting on the heater hose today, then just upper intake and TB mess to sort out and install and should be ready to fire up.

Got the wiring harness installed back in the cab and all buttoned up inside and the pass side heater plumbing and plugs, wires and dizzy are back in now too.

Will install the headlights and grill and try to get the steering system bled today I suppose. So close, yet so far.

20190503_091840[1].jpg

20190503_091840[1].jpg

Last edited:
I'm not going to make it. Needed the heater bypass hose to show up yesterday via USPS and it didn't. Kinda crushed atm, but the right thing is to wait and do things in the proper order. My mail doesn't come till almost 4pm, so today is pretty much wasted waiting on that.

New harness side clips for water temp sensor and #4 injector came in and are installed (thanks @beno). Still can't depin a connector, but I can crush them with pliers just right so the pins come out unscathed. Waiting on the heater hose today, then just upper intake and TB mess to sort out and install and should be ready to fire up.

Got the wiring harness installed back in the cab and all buttoned up inside and the pass side heater plumbing and plugs, wires and dizzy are back in now too.

Will install the headlights and grill and try to get the steering system bled today I suppose. So close, yet so far.

View attachment 1967934

View attachment 1967934
Hell of an effort, I like the white valve cover!
See you on the 11th?

Trying to get the restaurants covered for the 11th so I can come. It's Mother's Day weekend, Prom weekend and I have 2 employees graduating from college that day so we are spread really thin the whole weekend. It will be hard for me to miss another day though if the truck is running.

Hey @Cass007, I think you’re in the York area (I am too)? If you’ve got your heart set on wheeling this weekend and your truck isn’t back together, you’re welcome to take my 40 up... she’s running like a champ! I’ve got family obligations this weekend.

Trying to get the restaurants covered for the 11th so I can come. It's Mother's Day weekend, Prom weekend and I have 2 employees graduating from college that day so we are spread really thin the whole weekend. It will be hard for me to miss another day though if the truck is running.

Is this ride for club members only, or would I able to join in? Thinking of making the drive over from NYC.

Hey @Cass007, I think you’re in the York area (I am too)? If you’ve got your heart set on wheeling this weekend and your truck isn’t back together, you’re welcome to take my 40 up... she’s running like a champ! I’ve got family obligations this weekend.

Thanks for the offer Bob!! Unfortunately as soon as my wife found out the part didn't come in she committed me to an event with friends tomorrow :frown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom