New 100 Owner in "Miami"... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So, my girls are both Girl Scouts and we belong to "Dad/Daughter camping group" and we basically camp every month now.
My 4yr old son is going to Cub Scouts soon, so I will probably start camping every week lol.

Thats when I decided to sell the fun car for an Overland/Camping rig.

Looked at classic RRs, Discos, LR3s, but I kept on coming back to the 100s.

Started to seriously look for a 100 and took me about a month to find this one. Our 100 is called "The Beast" cause my kids name all our cars.

Beast is a 2000 LC, with custom Cement Paint with 20s right now. I know I know, that will change to 16x8s. But first I am looking at flat Florida Terrain for the short term and dont need mega rock crawler clearance.

I am focusing my mods on making the rig a camping rig with a fridge and RTT. enjoy the pics!

IMG_2918.jpg

IMG_4049.jpg

IMG_4053.jpg

Looks good to me. I'll keep as is if not doing any crazy wheeling. I'll spend that money on baselining it. To each his own though. Good luck with it brah

Welcome. I'm right up the road. Work in Miami Lakes, live in Boca. You might see my black LX with red maxtrax running around some time. Yours should be easy to spot in cement grey. I'm going to a similar color when i finally end up Raptor lining my whole truck. I've been trying to get out to Big Cyprus preserve this year. Need to get tires first.

Welcome. I'm right up the road. Work in Miami Lakes, live in Boca. You might see my black LX with red maxtrax running around some time. Yours should be easy to spot in cement grey. I'm going to a similar color when i finally end up Raptor lining my whole truck. I've been trying to get out to Big Cyprus preserve this year. Need to get tires first.

awesome man, im definitely gonna look out for you. I actually live in Weston and drive to near FIU south for work.

looking forward to a mudder/ overland B meetup

Welcome.

I really like that color. Not wild about it being completely monochromatic but the color suits the truck really well.

So you got rid of the AMG? Is that a 32 or a 55? I don't remember if they put the kompressor V8s into the C-class or not.

How much? I remember seeing that one off ebay/CL in the Miami area.

Shoot, I was ready to hate on the 20's but that is a good looking truck! Welcome

Welcome.

I really like that color. Not wild about it being completely monochromatic but the color suits the truck really well.

So you got rid of the AMG? Is that a 32 or a 55? I don't remember if they put the kompressor V8s into the C-class or not.

Sold my C32 AMG for the Rig, and yes they do stick a supercharged v8 on the C-class as the c55.

How much? I remember seeing that one off ebay/CL in the Miami area.

Yes, this was the one on ebay. just bought it last night.

Shoot, I was ready to hate on the 20's but that is a good looking truck! Welcome

thanks man. yes the 20s are growing on me.

Welcome to the group, check out the clubhouse section on this forum for the Florida Land Cruiser Association. It's a good place to set up trail rides or meetups.
We are definately in the minority down here, but somebody has to pull all of the "heeps" out of the mud down here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom