200 series replacing second row console cup holder (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just bought a 2014 LC with broken cup holder mechanism in second row console. Planning to order a new one but cant see any screws or way to remove. Does anyone know how to get it out?

cupholder mechanism.jpg

Unless someone glued it in, it should vertically slide right out. Nevermind, I was thinking this was the front cup holder.

Last edited:
Interested myself mine broke this past weekend as well. I wish some clever person did a 3D print version that was recessed for two cups and could just slide back in and replace the original with the lid. My 3/4 ton Dodge had that in the rear seat arm rest. Something like
proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Just went down to pull it out. Pry the two side trip pieces up there are two clips and then remove the two phillips screws. Then pry each side under the push buttons to pop it out of the two bottom clips and remove it tilting the back of cupholder unit upwards and out.
20190423_104854.jpg
20190423_105538.jpg

My son was just saying that the guy who made the front row 3d printed cupholder should make one for the second row. I hope @bh3d sees this.

Just went down to pull it out. Pry the two side trip pieces up there are two clips and then remove the two phillips screws. Then pry each side under the push buttons to pop it out of the two bottom clips and remove it tilting the back of cupholder unit upwards and out. View attachment 1960140View attachment 1960141
thanks a lot! Will update after install.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom