Events/Trails GSMTR 2019 - May 13-18 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Teaser pic for unwrapping in TN.

I want to come but will have to bring my dog or find someone to keep him
Working on it.

I will come. I will register when I figger out how but at any rate count me in, possibly with dog.
If Zorro gets to come I will camp somewhere, he can sleep in the truck if the weather turns normal for these things these days.
When did you say I can check in?
Have you topped 50 registered yet?

Last edited:
Due to a poor showing by the ONSC crew this year (granted, with at least one really good excuse), we have some extra room in the ONSC cabin. Anybody coming that didn’t make it in time to make the Upstate cabin, let me or @GLTHFJ60 know!

Due to a poor showing by the ONSC crew this year (granted, with at least one really good excuse), we have some extra room in the ONSC cabin. Anybody coming that didn’t make it in time to make the Upstate cabin, let me or @GLTHFJ60 know!
I didn't get on the UC cabin because it's no-dog.
If North State is different I'll buy.

@GLTHFJ60 - What say ye? I won’t have my dog with me this year, but that’s because I’m going on a trip pre-GSMTR and not going home in between.

It's not a UC or ONSC policy, the no-dog policy is set by Windrock.

If you're willing to pay for the fees if they find out there was a dog in there, you're more than welcome to stay with us! Allen had his smaller dog Jack in with us last year and Windrock didn't seem to notice.

That being said, we need more than just you to justify the cabin. Need at least 1 other person, preferably two.

OIC thanks Johnny @GLTHFJ60 I didn't know that, how much does it cost?
What if I'm just camping and or he sleeps in the truck?

The campground is fine with dogs if you're just tent or RV camping. I think the issue is just if you're renting a cabin.

OIC thanks Johnny @GLTHFJ60 I didn't know that, how much does it cost?
What if I'm just camping and or he sleeps in the truck?
The campground is fine with dogs if you're just tent or RV camping. I think the issue is just if you're renting a cabin.
That's my understanding too. Somewhere on the gsmtr site is says they love dogs but ask that they not be brought to the pavilion during meals.

We're canceling our cabin. @AJR isn't committed, and we really need 5 people, not four, to make it cost effective.

UC open or the ONSC crew backed out of the cabin? Looking for 1 spot. Mike
We're canceling our cabin. @AJR isn't committed, and we really need 5 people, not four, to make it cost effective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom