Builds 6.2 going into my 62!! With TT coil conversion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You doing the conversion yourself or having someone do it?

Here are some details:
420hp/440tq
The ECU comes pre programmed and also includes o2 sensors and a MAF sensor . The wire harness will wire into your car with 5 wires(12v+, ignition, tachometer, fuel pump+ and electric fan +) there are relays for the fuel pump and 2 electric fans. Also included is the EFI fuel system that can be plumbed from a stock fuel tank and it includes the fuel pump, the pre pump filter, the post pump filter, fuel pressure regulator, and all related AN style fittings. Along with a starter we will supply a flex plate for the GM automatic. The engine kit also includes engine cover, motor mount bolts, bell housing bolts, oil pressure and water temperature sending unit adapters, exhaust gaskets and bolts, air cleaner, and a very detailed installation manual and unlimited tech support. The 6l80e GM auto trans kit includes GM auto trans & converter, trans wiring and TCU programing, dipstick & fill tube, bell housing and converter hardware and LS bell housing dust shields. Engines are test run prior to shipping with all your components and shipped with break in oil.

6CD10882-8416-4F16-8BE0-CC43ED80A8C0.jpeg

Just FYI ... You will NOT regret this. I only have a 5.3 and LOVE it. Excited to watch this.

I've opened several crates from them. It's a great day getting to crack that crate open and handle all the new parts.

Yea, I’m not seeing motors + trans packages listed. Definitely post pics and more info (like price).

It’s kinda pricey. Expect in the $15k ballpark.
I’m building my (really for my wife) dream truck so I wanted everything new. Plus I’m kinda a freak on oil changes and don’t like not knowing the engine history.
A lot of the builds I’ve read seem that most of their troubleshooting had to do with used engine so I’m hoping to minimize the issues I run into. Maybe I’m wrong, guess I’ll find out.

It’s being put together and test run before shipping so will post pics when I get it.

It’s kinda pricey. Expect in the $15k ballpark.
I’m building my (really for my wife) dream truck so I wanted everything new. Plus I’m kinda a freak on oil changes and don’t like not knowing the engine history.
A lot of the builds I’ve read seem that most of their troubleshooting had to do with used engine so I’m hoping to minimize the issues I run into. Maybe I’m wrong, guess I’ll find out.

It’s being put together and test run before shipping so will post pics when I get it.

Imagine the price if you were paying to have it all swapped...which is what I would have to do. o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom