LX470 Head Light Upgrade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an 06 LX470 that I have decided to keep and upgrade despite the vehicle needing a lot of repairs due to being so old. So instead of repairs, like I normally do, I would like to upgrade the headlights to some brighter LED ones. Any recommendations on what will work in an LX470?

You can stumble around in the darkness, or just go with what works: LX470 HID RETROFIT PROJECTOR BRACKET

You can buy whole already-set-up units from Lou ($$$), or just buy the brackets (that center the HID lens/projectors in the housings) and go the DIY route. It's easily one of the better mods on the LX in terms of everyday use.

Thanks for the info! I like this and I am sure it yields great results, but I am looking for something that more plug and play.
There’s nothing plug and play that will give you great results ....we have already been down that road. That’s why I designed the bracket or if you really want plug and play I’ll retrofit brand new OEM housings with the Morimoto D2S projector and send them to your door, harness and ballast....ready to Plug and Play $1650.00...
There are quite a few members that have done the DIY route and I’ve built 21 sets of headlights for guys and gals on MUD
Let me know if I can help you

Lou

D2S low, high beam and cutoff output

F7C41F62-39AB-4AAB-BFB1-5C7C2FAA5596.jpeg

8674C03C-A318-4851-A279-8294B186B2C0.jpeg

CAC9A331-FF0B-4195-8974-A3F30EDB449A.jpeg

There’s nothing plug and play that will give you great results ....we have already been down that road. That’s why I designed the bracket or if you really want plug and play I’ll retrofit brand new OEM housings with the Morimoto D2S projector and send them to your door, harness and ballast....ready to Plug and Play $1650.00...
There are quite a few members that have done the DIY route and I’ve built 21 sets of headlights for guys and gals on MUD
Let me know if I can help you

Lou

D2S low, high beam and cutoff output

View attachment 1954262

View attachment 1954264

View attachment 1954265
I need to do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom