8x Series V8 Swaps (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i do not have overheating problem but just can't get over it running at 210 F heaven'S people telling me it is normal
how far back did you move your engine because i do not have that much room between fan and radiator
My motor is about as far back as it can go. I probably have 4 or 5 inches I'm guessing between the water pump pulley nose to the radiator face.

i do not have vibration at all and i used original mounting spots to mount my exhaust i build my own exhaust in 4 pieces for easier installation 2 1/2 to muffler and after muffler 2 3/4 exhaust does not move at all you can put cup on the engine and it will not move
Do you have cats?

Got the exhaust support brackets done. Seems like it idles smoother. The bracket is bolted to 2 trans pan bolts on each pipe. Just after these brackets are flex pipes.
20190413_181759-756x1008.jpg
20190413_181808-756x1008.jpg

Working on this one now. Wiring & shifter linkage are the only things that haven’t been ironed out.

72D9404F-DD91-40A9-B6F1-51630A0C8E3F.jpeg

Hi I am new here and have been reading alot and I'm overwhelmed with all this. I'm just reaching out to find out who makes a transmission adapter to go from a Chevy 5.3 to my factory 92 auto transmission?

Hi I am new here and have been reading alot and I'm overwhelmed with all this. I'm just reaching out to find out who makes a transmission adapter to go from a Chevy 5.3 to my factory 92 auto transmission?

I don’t think anyone does, nor sure you would want to. The adapter goes between the GM transmission & t-case.

You want to keep the GM engine & transmission together if you want an auto. They speak the same language and play well together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom