Guided Green Trail Ride May 4th - Rausch Creek (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Threads
We've been discussing this for some time now, and Andy started a thread here

I'm starting this thread as a roster, so please confirm if you'll be able to make it to Rausch Creek on the 4th.

Depending on the response, We'll either have a seasoned driver ride shotgun in each rig, or just a trail leader and tailgunner.

We may need to break into two groups, depending on the final count.

The following have expressed interest, and those with a wheel next to their name, are known to me as seasoned drivers.

Thumbs up are confirmed.

@YotaFun :steer:👍

@jamarquardt22 :steer:👍

@shmukster :steer:

@joabmc :steer:👍

@VBRoamer :steer:👍

@RWBeringer4x4👍

@westwardCruiser👍

@Pacer :steer:👍

@hiteckredneck👍

@Usterzai👍

@Crusha :steer:👍

@hman913 :steer:👍

Last edited:
I'll be there, and I have a passenger coming so I'm fine with trail leader.

I'm still a go and may have my daughter in her FJC. Not sure yet on the logistics but planning on being there. It may be a 30 xanax day if I have her driving the 6-SPD and learning how to use 4WD... last time she "thought" she was in 4WD in my old FJC, (automatic) she moved the shifter from D to 4 which equaled 4D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:steer::bang::cry:

I’m still planning on being there so long as the old girl holds together on the way up. 50/50 on a passenger so far - but if I don’t have a passenger I’m fine with a copilot, or just following the leader.

I'm sitting this one out chaps. My mom is visiting and want to spend time with her. (She lives 9000+ miles away)

I'm sitting this one out chaps. My mom is visiting and want to spend time with her. (She lives 9000+ miles away)
Bring her! Sitting in a truck togeather is spending time together.

Btw. 9k miles is really far. China?

Bring your mom! 😜

Edit: Damn Andy beat me to it

Bring her! Sitting in a truck togeather is spending time together.

Btw. 9k miles is really far. China?

She's coming from Sri Lanka.
I'd love to come and bring her along. She has made it clear she wants to spend time with her grand kids.

@YotaFun - Roger! That aughta make for a pretty early morning for you. You planning on camping? I'll probably need to head home that night as to not leave the wife on kid duty all weekend. Can still definitely follow you up, and meet up with Andy.

@YotaFun - Roger! That aughta make for a pretty early morning for you. You planning on camping? I'll probably need to head home that night as to not leave the wife on kid duty all weekend. Can still definitely follow you up, and meet up with Andy.

I'll probably stay at Woody's the night before so I don't have to wake up super early to drive up from Dover.

I can come, if I can ride shotgun with someone, anyone. My truck will still be at the beauty parlor.
I see you are in Central PA, I live in Camp Hill so if you are near by I can give you a ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom