97 LX450 Part Out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you don’t have a headlight I have one that has been repaired with a large BB sizes patch. Been like that for the 5 years live owned my 80. It’s still on my rig but could be motivated to swap with the spare I bought a few years ago

Any chance the passenger fender is rust free and available? Would need it shipped to Byhalia, MS if possible.

Not shipping anything yet. Offering this up locally first to the club. Once it stalls out I may ship some items.

DO YOU STILL HAVE THE PASSENGER REAR DOOR LOCK ASSEMBLY AND HANDLE, FRONT DOOR HANDLE AND BEVEL, SUNROOF TRIM, 2ND ROW AND PASSENGER SEAT, PASSENGER SIDE 3RD ROW HARD WARE PLASTIC COVER?
Letting members of the local club have a go at this before I entertain shipping. Are you local or in Florida?

Sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone. Been a busy week and shaping up to be a busy month. New position at work and outfitting a new fire station is keeping me busy.

I'm pretty sure I have PM'd or replied to everyone. If I missed you PM me.

I plan to work on pulling parts tomorrow morning and Saturday (weather dependent).

Thanks,

Mike

I'll be at Kelly's most of the day if anyone wants to get some parts.

PM or call me.

A335288E-39A1-4CC0-9829-95E019DDBEF6.jpeg

Mike, missed ya today and am leaving town at the crack of dawn. Ill have to grab that visor next week.

Do you still have the mechanism that retracts and holds the spare tire?

Pretty sure we have one of those laying around. I’ll check and let you know. @2fpower

I could not find one earlier this year.... have to dig deeper.

Do you still have the mechanism that retracts and holds the spare tire?
I have one, and it is already setup with the spare tire lift mod. 6-pack and it’s yours, I like IPA’s :beer:

I need the door hold open rod assembly for the passenger front door. Also might be interested in the window motors - Seller of the 80 I'm buying says the windows function but are slow. Do you recall how well the window motors worked?

Thanks

Sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone. Been a busy week and shaping up to be a busy month. New position at work and outfitting a new fire station is keeping me busy.

I'm pretty sure I have PM'd or replied to everyone. If I missed you PM me.

I plan to work on pulling parts tomorrow morning and Saturday (weather dependent).

Thanks,

Mike
Any

I need the door hold open rod assembly for the passenger front door. Also might be interested in the window motors - Seller of the 80 I'm buying says the windows function but are slow. Do you recall how well the window motors worked?

Thanks

Have the rod. Not sure on the functionality of the windows. Never rolled them down when it had a battery in it. Most likely it is the window runs that are the problem...

might be interested in the middle seat and attachment points for an experiment.

80seatin45.jpeg