best source of expo build parts and pieces (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RFB

97 FZJ80 LIFTED SC DUAL BATTERIES,37s
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
Fr those of us that are always building, changing and wiring. What are the best sources of 12/2 volt supplies youve found. Best place for hardware. Best source for OEM parts. And best place for aftermarket parts. I have yet to see a thread on this as of yet. SO lets start it here.

Well, Waytek wiring has lots of great automotive wiring stuff.
is that a website or brick and mortar Store Im alswys looking for high end electrical parts. red arc makes the best relay Ive seen thus far. and everything elese I use blue sea or spartan electric.
https://www.bluesea.com/and these are the best made solar panels ever.

Fr those of us that are always building, changing and wiring. What are the best sources of 12/2 volt supplies youve found. Best place for hardware. Best source for OEM parts. And best place for aftermarket parts. I have yet to see a thread on this as of yet. SO lets start it here.

I love this idea. I prefer to be creative and build my own expo gear when possible. My wife calls the garage my “therapist”. I go in there and come out happy and inspired.
So here’s my addition: I am currently building my own roof rack using v-slot bars and hardware from these guys:

Cost effective and lots of cool stuff for building.

Reactions: RFB
I love this idea. I prefer to be creative and build my own expo gear when possible. My wife calls the garage my “therapist”. I go in there and come out happy and inspired.
So here’s my addition: I am currently building my own roof rack using v-slot bars and hardware from these guys:

Cost effective and lots of cool stuff for building.
Im the same except no wife and no garage but I like to use the best quality parts peice and connectors I can find. so ths was a good call.

I like the switches from OTRATTW . The amount of graphics options for their Contura series are great, look good and they're Carling sized, so they fit in the spare button slots with minor help.

So I ran across this thread the other day

Aside from that for electronic panels, wire, connectors, switches, and such I get everything either from Waytek Waytek | 12V Electrical Components Distributor or from Del City and have for years.
Outside of that I pick up a large number of things from Marine shops or aircraft supply stores (mostly online) for stainless and corrosion resistant supplies.

Dell City I like especially for the asphalt coated loom and the fiberglass looms. These are more robust than the cheap plastic ones and what was used when building wiring harnesses for excavators (when I worked in that industry).

Heres a great place for bits and bobs. they have flush mount anderson connector housings in stock and other great parts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom