Can anyone tell me the name of this green color?! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All. I’ve scrolled thru 100s of posts and still need your helpI’m trying to track down the specs of this green cruiser. Anyone know this color? Many thanks and can’t wait to post pics of my 86 FJ60 soon.

C0514D56-605F-4524-97AB-406E1B45C5F4.png

Hi All. I’ve scrolled thru 100s of posts and still need your helpI’m trying to track down the specs of this green cruiser. Anyone know this color? Many thanks and can’t wait to post pics of my 86 FJ60 soon.

Take a look here in post #9.

Thank you. That’s 6L4 - light olive. It looks like it has too much yellow in it to be the matte green FJ62 above. Thanks again.

Thank you. That’s 6L4 - light olive and I think has too much yellow in it to be the green I’m looking for.

Perhaps Fashion Green

Thank you. That’s 6L4 - light olive. It looks like it has too much yellow in it to be the matte green FJ62 above. Thanks again.

Thank you. That’s 6L4 - light olive and I think has too much yellow in it to be the green I’m looking for.
With reference to the green FJ40 in the above link (second photo in Post #9), that's an FJ40 formerly owned by @Chamba. Definitely a great looking vehicle.

Yotaimports is pretty responsive to enquiries. They might even be on Mud but not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom