Carolina Relic Run 2019 (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bring the girls!

I thought about that, but Lily is already missing two days of school the week before for a marching band event.

My understanding is a 200 is twice the truck of a hundy. 2 1/2 times the rig of an 80 and 5 times the machine of a forty. I guess we will just find out in a few weeks. And who is this Daniel guy? Did I meet him last year?
Well, yeah, that's basic math. Can't argue with numbers!

I am currently planning on being there, I am still working out the schedule thing, stump give me a call later tonight to discuss

Late to the party this year, but trust me I will catch up fast !!!!!!!!!!!

All right! You've got 2 weekends to get your sh!t sorted before we head down to Relic Run.

The plan, as it stands now, is to meeting at the Southern States Gas Station on 15 (13655 Beverly Ford Rd, Elkwood, VA 22718), about 5 miles South of the 15-28 intersection/ Moo Thru at 0830.
Plan to be wheels up a 0900. It is approx 5hrs from there to the Eldorado Outpost at Uwharrie (Eldorado Outpost, 4021 NC-109, Troy, NC 27371) based on Google Maps: Southern States - Culpeper Petroleum Cooperative - Brandy Station Br to Eldorado Outpost
So, more like 6hrs + based on a 50mph average speed.
Capture.JPG

Thoughts?

Do we have a head count yet ? will need to know how much taco meat to make

As Hannibal from the A team would say "I love it when a plan comes together."

A head count would be a good thing unless you want 25 folks show up to fight over a dozen meatballs and 4 tacos.

I'm coming with Matt and Austin and I'm bringing turkey balls.

Stump- like last year I'll be coming from Richmond and meeting you guys along route 29. Same place as last year? If so do you remember the name of the place? It was a great spot to meet and gas up.

I’ll update the list on page 4
My count is 12!

Last edited:
@Jakes40 it's a 👍for me. Took off work and bought my ticket when they opened registration

Bring your canopies; if you've looked at the forecast you know what's coming.

Last edited:
Bring your canopies; if you've looked at the forecast you know what's coming.
That's an awefully long range forecast. A lot can change before the 25th

I will bring taco shells, cheese, veg to dice up and hot sauce. Steve do you have any special requests for fixins for your great Oliff family taco meat recipe? Hard shells, soft or both? Also Steve I’m planning to crash at your place Wed night like last year to make the Thursday meet up easy. Did you decide what you are doing as far as riding along or bringing the Taco 2?

I will bring taco shells, cheese, veg to dice up and hot sauce. Steve do you have any special requests for fixins for your great Oliff family taco meat recipe? Hard shells, soft or both? Also Steve I’m planning to crash at your place Wed night like last year to make the Thursday meet up easy. Did you decide what you are doing as far as riding along or bringing the Taco 2?
Bring lots of hard shells...they were more popular than I anticipated last year.

I think both kinds of shells is a safe choice. I’m still not positive on head count. I think we are looking at 15 people. That’s a guess.
I’m going to drive my truck down but prob catch a ride for wheeling. I’ll jump around and be trail bitch so nobody gets jealous.

I'm bringing turkey balls and Chris is bringing spaghetti and sauce so things are mostly covered. We could still use a salad and/or dessert if anyone is motivated. Paper plates, plastic ware, and paper towels would also be useful.

I planned on bringing paper towels and plates just to be on the safe side along with the hot dogs and Turkey sausage

I will be there but it will be friday evening before we get to camp and we will eat on the way and have our own food since little man is picky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom