Let's laugh! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2AAD5653-EBD9-4FBA-B964-DCA0DB5C997B.jpeg

Color coordinated, at least!

6474A0D5-9DE8-453E-B3DA-614F8498A57B.png

Carolyn and I drove out to RoundUp last month. It was her first RoundUp and I was trying to make it an enjoyable event for her.
The names of the trails & obstacles at K2 seemed to be the highlight of the event for her, so she had me pose with the sign.
Yes, I posed for this embarrassing shot at RoundUp. I probably over did it, but I am too old and fat to have any self-respect left or worry about it.

If your humor is too refined ..., please accept my apology. If not, enjoy a good laugh at me expense.

I will see you at CMCC in July and luckily the trails at Rausch Creek are not as colorfully named.

RoundUp2019 Smoking.jpg

I probably over did it, but I am too old and fat to have any self-respect left or worry about it.

Clearly GA and PA have 2 vastly different definitions of what Fat is ... you are still in the slim category for PA sir.

Next up. You pose for a pic next to the topless for tatas sign at RC

That would be stepping up the level of embarrassment factor by a magnitude or more.
I think I will try to avoid that. Some other sole (brave or otherwise) can have that honor.

Clearly GA and PA have 2 vastly different definitions of what Fat is ... you are still in the slim category for PA sir.

It is not a Ga versus Pa definition. The definition falls to the household.
My bride:princess: has maintained a high level of fitness with healthy habits. As a result, she is fit-n-trim and very svelt in comparison to me. She would like to have an attractive man at her side, but she is stuck with me ... which may explain the frequency of fat boy comments. :deadhorse:

I don't know how K2 knew that she was coming, but they had her throne ready and waiting for her. She appreciated the royal treatment.

RoundUp2019 Princess.jpg

Last edited:
When you get a short bed and need a long bed?!?!
A6FE33B7-C06C-4995-92AF-CAD39146AE24.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom